Bahria Town School & College | Bahria Town Karachi

Admissions for the new session 2019-2020 are OPEN from Play Group to Matric/O levels & Intermediate/ A levels.
BTSC offers facilities and services like Students’ Transportation, Food and Nutrition Lab, Robotics Lab, Swimming Pool, Sports Facilities, Skills Development Centre, World Class Laboratories and Libraries.
For Information Call: +92 341 3872 111, +92 21 36435445-7
Visit: www.bahriatownschool.edu.pk

#BahriaTownSchoolAndCollege#BTSC#AdmissionOpen#BahriaTown#Karachi#BAhriaTownKarachi

1. Sammer says:

Hey sir.
    Kindly tell me admission details of class 1, 3 and 6 new admission.and fees details.
    Sammer
    0097433857123

• Jawaid Ali says:

Aslam O Alaikum

Your Full name or Estate name?

Please share your whatsapp contact details so we can add you and send weekly rates,development, project launching updates

This is Jawaid Ali from CITI Associates and I deal in Bahria Town Karachi, DHA, DHA CITY, ASF CITY, Gwadar and Malir Cantt Askari V.

Save my contacts details to get updates

Jawaid Ali
      03208299002
      CITI Associatess

2. Sheri says:

Please give me information about the admission

3. Please give me information about the admission

4. Rubab aziz says:

Are you guys currently taking admissions? Could you please guide me regarding the fee structure.

• Jawaid Ali says:

Aslam O Alaikum

Your Full name ?

Save my contacts details to get updates

Jawaid Ali
      03208299002
      CITI Associates

5. Tariq butt says:

Kindly send me admissions detail and fee structure

6. Muhammad Asif Siddiqui says:

Dear School Management, Please provide me admission details, fee structure and admission policy for admission to Class IX (Matric System)

Cell: 0300 8296266

7. Rashid Bhatti says:

Please give me information about the new admission.

8. Rashid Bhatti says:

Sir.
    Kindly send me admission details of class 1, 5 and 2 new admission.and fees details.

M. Rashid Bhatti

9. mehmood ahsan says:

kindly send me details about admission in grade 7
    i am living in saudi arabia wish to transfer my family to bahria town karachi

10. Shehla says:

Sir /Madam,
    Kindly send the detail of admission and fee structure of Olevel
    Grade 8.
    Regards,
    Shehla

11. Shafi says:

Asalam
    I would like to receive info about admission for grade 2 and grade 6 for my daughter, the process, fees schedule, etc.
    Please response with details at earliest.
    Shafi

12. Salahuddin Moin says:

If someone need need pick and drop call me 03152190355

• Jawaid Ali says:

Aslam O Alaikum

Your Full name or Estate name?

Save my contacts details to get updates

Jawaid Ali
      03208299002
      CITI Associatess

13. I want know how can I apply admission of my children and online classes because I m living out of country

14. Jawaid Ali says:

Aslam O Alaikum

Your Full name or Estate name?

Save my contacts details to get updates