[Render] 200 Square Yards Bahria Home in Bahria Town Karachi

[Render] 200 Square Yards Bahria Home in Bahria Town Karachi

Full-Size Image |  Main Gallery Page

[Render] 200 Square Yards Bahria Home in Bahria Town Karachi

1. Muhammad Shahid Akhtar says:

Dear sir,looks good view of villas.Let me know layout plan and complete details,e.g. no. of rooms, store rooms, kitchen,D/D,etc.Thanks

2. Kamran Baig says:

Very nice 🙂 Keep it up Bahria Town we all Pakistanis are with you.
    Malik Sahib great work masha Allah.

3. Dear Sir
    I already booked 200 sq yds home in Bahria town homes & i am paying the instalment. I would like to know when I will get the details of my home like home no, location, size of bedrooms etc. I am waiting your reply.

Rashid

4. samiullah says:

dear sir, please inform me what is quaid & ali blocks. also what is (BTKh-WMG) I am interested new 200 sq yds home plese guide me

5. Syed Zubair Gillani says:

dears, i want to book 200 sq.yrds. Bahria Homes, please inform me if you have a plot. and also give me a detail of plot cost and stallement schdule.

Syed Zubair Shah Gillani

6. aijaz says:

pls. inform how many bed room in 200 yard villa

7. aijaz says:

pls.inform me how many bed room in 200 yard villa.

8. sultan says:

kindly let me know when you are going to allocate homes to the members.
    I have booked one Home in 200 yards.

9. Kashif Iqbal says:

Kindly if you can provide more information with availability and payment plan. Thanks

10. Syed Zubair Gillani Qadri says:

Please reply on my personal e-mail….

can it possible i wish to transfer my 125 Sq yard plot to 200 or 250 sq Yard. Al humdulilah I deposited All instalment before time.

Syed Zubair Gillani

11. Wasiq ul islam says:

I am interested to purchase avilla 200sqyd one unit with furnish or without furnish can you guide me what is the time limit of handing over and the price

• Muhammad Faisal says:

hello Wasiq,

I am selling my villa in bahria town in pricnct 11 a number 455. if you are interested, contact me at 00971505740949

12. c/o Abdul Jabbar says:

Dear sir,

I have already booked 200 squire yards home in Bahria town , and remaing 4/ 5 instalment, when will be avbl to know my house nbr and location.

Mrs. Abdul Jabbar

13. Hamid says:

I am interesting in buying 200 square yards villa please let me know detail of payment and also inform me expected year of possession. I have booked 250 Sq Yds plot in Bahria Sport City and paid first installment let me know the current status.

14. Ashraf Ali Abbasi says:

Assalamu Alaikum,

Any one interested to sell his/her 350 Sq.Yd plot in BTK Sports City, please let me know your asking price.
    Just drop me an email on aabbassi@adco.ae along with the details.
    Thanks,