[Render] 2, 3 and 4 Bedrooms Bahria Apartments in Bahria Town Karachi

[Render] 2, 3 and 4 Bedrooms Bahria Apartments in Bahria Town Karachi

[Render] 2, 3 and 4 Bedrooms Bahria Apartments in Bahria Town Karachi

For more updates  or any query , kindly email at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

1. G.S Mastoi says:

can i registere in behria Town karachi where as the date has already been expired pl how can purchase the aprtment in this scheme

• zainul abbas says:

PL.SEND PAYMENT SCHEDULE 125 & 250 SQ.YDS.PAYMENT SCHEDULE

& ALSO 2 – 4 BR BAHRIA APPT.PAYMENT SCHEDULE
      AND 3 BR VILLA COST & PAYMENT SCHEDULE.i AM IN DUBAI AND WANTS TO INVEST IN BAHARIA TOWN.
      MY MOBILE NO. 00971 50 3685818

2. Farhan Ahmed says:

Pls send me schedule of 2, 3 and 4 Bedrooms Bahria Apartments in Bahria Town Karachi.

3. javaid khan says:

send new project detail pls of 200 sqr villa

4. Waqar says:

Dear Sir,

I am interested to purchase a apartment in Karachi Bahria town.

Kindly inform me the price of 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and payment structure. Booking amount, monthly installments etc

Thanking you,
    Waqar

5. mukhtiar ahmed mirjat says:

hello sir I want 2bed apartment plz comtect me 00978-95283529

6. Kashif Iqbal says:

I want to buy 2 bedroom apartment in bahria town. kindly send me more details including floor plan and payment plan etc. thanks.

7. FARAZ ALI KHAN says:

PLZ SEND ME 125 SQUARE YARD PLOT PAYMINT SHEDULE AND INFORM ME PLOT IS AVALEBLE OR BOOKING FULL?

8. Naveed Khan says:

Hi, please send to me information about Baharia Apartments 3 Bedroom.total payments plan.thanks

9. tariq says:

kindly send me details of 2 rooms and 3 room apartments .

10. Nadeem Zafar says:

Dear Sir,

I am interested to purchase a apartment in Karachi Bahria town.I am in Dubai and want to invest more in Bahria Town Karachi, i have already 2 numbers of 250 Sq Yd plots in Sports City.

Thanking you,
    NADEEM ZAFAR
    MY MOBILE NO. 00971 50 6702349

• Mohammad.Iqbal.Memon says:

I am from Albany NEW York and I M interested to buy 3 or 4 bedroom apartment in Bharia town apartment. Please reply me how much it will cost me and how many instalments . Thank you

11. Syed Nasir says:

Hello My name Nasir and i am at Toronto looking for 4 bed rooms apartment could you please send the details and mode of payment please.

Thanks & have god day.