Real Estate Business & Investment Club (REBIC) hosted a dinner in honor of Estate Agents of Lahore and Islamabad at The Royal Rodale Club. These agents also participated in the recently held Build Asia 2013 at Karachi Expo Center. The purpose of this interaction is to bring more opportunities for business.
During the get-together, Mr. Mohammad Shafi Jakvani (General Secretary – REBIC) gave a little introduction of Real Estate Business & Investment Club. REBIC is the only club of it’s own kind in Pakistan.
The three main objective of this club are Image Building of Real Estate Industry, Bring Professionalism in Real Estate Industry of Pakistan and Business Promotion for the Members of Club.
Guests from Lahore and Islamabad also shared their views and their interest in the Karachi Real Estate Market. Mainly, their interest in Karachi is the launching of Bahria Town Karachi projects as they already have rich experience of working with Bahria Town in Rawalpindi and Lahore. They also briefed in detail about their experience with Bahria Town and very optimistic for their Karachi projects. Later Mr. Zahid Iqbal (President – REBIC) also shared his views and emphasized on key issues of Real Estate Industry.
You may also like to checkout:
- Bahria Town Karachi Invites REBIC Delegation
- Real Estate Business & Investment Club (REBIC)
- REBIC Delegation Visits Karachi Chamber Of Commerce and Industry (KCCI)
- REBIC Delegation Visits Investor’s Seminar of Ajman Free Zone Authority
Central Executive Committee (CEC) Members of Real Estate Business & Investment Club (REBIC) are:
- Mr. Zahid Iqbal (President)
- Mr. Ziker Mahenti (Vice President)
- Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani (General Secretary)
- Mr. Atiq Qureshi (Joint Secretary)
- Mr. Khursheed Alam (Finance Secretary)
- Mr. Syed Aftab Hussain (Member CEC)
- Mr. Moeen Qureshi (Member CEC)