[Payment Schedule] 2 Bedroom Bahria Heights Apartments – Bahria Town Karachi

Bahria Heights, a project located in Bahria Town Karachi, is under construction at a very fast pace. Bahria Heights offers 2 bed apartments and commercial shops.

If you want to Buy/Sell 2 Bed Apartments in Bahria Heights of Bahria Town Karachi, Kindly get in touch with Citi Associates at 0300-8299101 or 0321-8299102. You can also email at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

Bahria Heights; this urban living option is first choice for young families, professionals and businessmen aspiring a lifestyle in an established community with all modern amenities available. It features a limited number of two bedroom residential suites with the commercial area on the ground floor, which provides with all the daily necessities within easy reach.

You may also like to checkout:

Project Features:

• 24/7 Full Proof Security
  • Mini Golf Club
  • Commercial Area
  • Gymnasium and Spa
  • Restaurants
  • Covered Swimming Pool
  • Play Area for Kids in all Blocks
  • Spacious Car Parking in all Blocks

[Payment Schedule] 2 Bedroom Bahria Heights Apartments - Bahria Town Karachi

1. Ismail patni says:

AS SALAMO ALAIKUM
    Sir I am intrustad to buoy a plot in Ali block size of 250 sqr yard.
    To day I saw the price are 9.00 to 9.50
    pleas I want to know that this are full price for plot or more charges will be due after this payment
    will be thank full for your coppration

2. Anwar Baig says:

Dear sir,unable to understand why no reply given to request re latest price of 02 bedrooms of bahria heights apartments.I would like to pay total amount lumsum.Futher want to know if same avail able and on full payment when possession will be handed over. Regards Anwar Baig

3. riaz says:

Asslamoalikum
    dear sir .I am intrested in bahira home can u tell me about some information which one is completely maked and good location. I hope u give me raply soon. regard riaz

4. Muhammad ADNAN KHAN says:

Please send me the price / own of 200 YARD Villa in Pre- 11A (I like to purchase the no 40 to 85 back of commercial and front of School). And provide me the 150 yard villa in Iqbal villa prec- 2 near main road.

Adnan 03330307604

5. Javed Altaf says:

I’m interested in investing in1100 square yards apartment but at the lowest own money. Let me know please

6. Muhammad Umar says:

I’m interested in investing in 125 square yards villa but at the lowest own money. Let me know please

Brgds