Luxury ‘Jakvani Homes’ In the heart of Bahria Town Karachi

Jakvani Homes‘ is one of the first residential property developments by CITI Associates, and will serve as one of the preferred residential units in Bahria Town Karachi.

Jakvani Homes is in close proximity to Bahria Head Office, Bahria CineGold Cinema, Bahria Hills, 5-Star Hotel, Bahria Grand Mosque, Bahria Heights, Bahria Golf City, Midway Commercial and Bahria Adventure Land.

Jakvani Homes is an elegant addition to the landscape of Bahria Town Karachi. Designed with the finest materials and imported fixtures, these homes reflect true comfort and practicality, comfortable and spacious bedrooms, stunning ceramics and designer kitchen cabinetry combine to create the exceptional attributes of these beautiful 125 Yhomes.

1. Jawaid Ali says:

Aslam O Alaikum Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well in health.

This is Jawaid Ali and I deal in Bahria Town Karachi, Gwadar Golf City and ASF City. We have very good investment opportunities of Buying/Selling both our all work is client based.

For further Sale/Purchase/Assessment of Bahria Town Karachi Property/ASF City/ Gwadar/DHA/DHA City kindly contact us on following details.
    Contact @ +923208299002

Jawaid Ali (Property Consultant)
    (Authorized Dealer of Gwadar Golf City – Pak China Enclave)
    +923208299002
    CITI Associates Suite no. 6 & 7, 1st Floor, Block-A Hamilton Courts Complex, Block 7, Main Clifton Road, Karachi.

2. Radheeka Benedetto says:

Am interested in purchasing a home. either a townhouse, or single family home. I do not like the stackable homes I love my privacy and enjoy a yard whether small or medium. I am an American living in Florida, so please quote me in USD. Although I can work with the PKR however it is much easier for me I USD.
    You can find me faster via email.
    but here is my ph# 1-(804) 503 2768

3. Junaid Ahmed says:

What is the location of these homes

4. Anwar Baig says:

My son working abroad has 250 Sqr yds plot in BTK.He likes construction made by Jakvani Homes.
    Can you please give me estimated cost of full construction as shown in sample.
    Please reply either thru g.mail given above or thru SMS mob:92-3323812875
    Will await reply to proceed further.Rgds

• Anwar Baig says:

Ref var msgs ending 10feb20 on subject abv dtd 31jan20.
      No positive reply recvd so far.
      I again request.My son has 250 Sqr yds plot in BTK precinct 48.He likes lay out
      flooring for ground and first floor for 3400 Sqr ft of Jakvani Homes.
      What will be total construction cost including approved front elevation or per Sqr ft ?
      Kindly reply thru email…Rgds

• Anwar Baig says:

Reminder
      Ref var msgs ending 10feb20 on subject abv dtd 31jan2o
      No positive reply recvd so far.
      I again request.My son has 250 Sqr yds plot in BTK precinct 48.He likes lay out
      flooring for ground and first floor for 3400 Sqr ft of Jakvani Homes.
      Kindly reply thru email…Rgds