How To Refund Your Bahria Town Karachi (BTK) File Amount

How To Refund Your Bahria Town Karachi (BTK) File Amount

Full-Size Image |  Main Gallery Page

How To Refund Your Bahria Town Karachi (BTK) File Amount

1. Sajjad Mohammad says:

Dear Sir,

We received the email about the cancellation and refund money.

I am not agree with your company decision about cancellation as because of Karachi people don’t understand about clever policy as you did with us.

I was absent from my home and could not see any letter regarding cancellation and you have our email address when we apply but your company never send us any email even by automated email to at least inform us the situation.

I and residing in Hong Kong and I have proof to show you that I was absent from that my address which we have provided for application but with email address.

And as for I see your payment schedule in my view it should be due and the installment should be started at least after 2 weeks or 1 month after the balloting result.

But your company is making just excuse and forced people to be effected in this way.

At least in the beginning your company can impose late charges or something to understand the situation to avoid future installment failure.

I would like to request your company to please consider the cancellation and give atleast one more chance to clear their dues.

As we know even your refund you will charge charges but.

I think its better we go to court and explain all the things to court with all the situation.

As we all know about Bahria have lot of Pakistan peoples money they will win but we will try fight and may it become known able to all Pakistani peoples about the Bahria Town Pakistan’s clever policy.

Wish you best luck.

Mohammad Sajjad

• mujtaba says:

one thing I can’t understand why bahria is playing with poor people .

• Muhammad Usman says:

We didn’t received any cancellations letter/ notice or email from Bahria Town karachi we want our plot give and I request you to give me one chance to settle my installment
      Please don’t do like this kind of act.
      Regards,
      Muhammad Usman

• Waqas says:

Hi Sajjad,

Any way out you got for your blocked files.

2. ihtisham says:

Sajjads comment are true no information letter has been sent by the btk

3. ABDUL NASIR says:

sir may nay march 2016 ko file wapas jama kara di ti.lekin abhi tak payment k leye chakar laga raha hon.ab soch raha hon court chala jawon itne chakar pay payment mill jaye ge.behria walon ki neyat payment karney ki nahi hay.

4. Anis-ur-Rehman says:

Sir I Submitted the Refund Application on Form# BTKP.MAI 29

5. Anis-ur-Rehman says:

Sir I Submitted the Refund ApplicationForm# BTKP.MAI 2964 on 15/7/2016, but unfortunately there is no reply from the Authority Kindly Guide me What can I Proceed to do

6. Anis-ur-Rehman says:

please reply me as soon as possible

7. Muhammad Aanit says:

I have applied for refund more than year ago, but still no update. Every time administrqtion told me that you will receive the cheque on your address. Money value is getting down day by day. Please refund me my money so I should do something valuable with it.

8. Muhammad Aamir says:

Application: BtKP MBR 0468
    Date applied: 17-03-2016