Free Awami Apartments in Bahria Town Karachi

“One home for every Pakistani” is the dream Bahria Town strives to fulfill day in and day out. Having a shelter is but a human’s basic right and Bahria Town closely associates itself with this basic principle. Now the lower middle and below economic segments of Pakistan have a tangible plan to own their own land and house at Bahria Town.

Bahria Town announce Free ‘Awami Apartments’ in Bahria Town Karachi. These apartments will be given to those deserved families who have Rs. 20,000/- income per month and domicile of Sindh Province specially Karachi.

Awami Apartments caters exclusively to the demand of the lower income class and is aimed to lessen the housing crisis of the country. The Awami Apartments infrastructure will house all the facilities and amenities of life such as school, college, hospitals, parks, commercial areas, mosques and community club.

Free Forms Download of Awami Apartments in Bahria Town Karachi

Forms of Awami Apartments will be available soon and easily for just Rs. 500. Preference will be given to families of target Killing Victims. Other facilities includes 24 hour electricity, free education for one intelligent children, Free Medical Treatment and job opportunities. With all these, the respected members will also avail all the facilities and lifestyle of Bahria Town Karachi Residents.

1. Arham says:

Hello

How do i get Free Awami Apartments in Bahria Town Karachi Form and from where? Please reply ASAP.

2. mohammad imran says:

Salam sar mere pas gar mahi.hay tu plz meri madad karo

3. imran ahmed says:

Free Awami Apartments in Bahria Town Karachi. Please reply

4. waqar ahmed khan says:

Please reply started of Free Awami Apartment in Bahria Town, Karachi

5. Arshad Salman says:

Assalam O Alekum,

Sir my Salary 20.000 please sir help me no my home

6. Muhmmad arif says:

My request required one free apprtment IAM low salry person my salry per month 23650 rupee my rent a home per month 7500 rupee

7. Joel Anwer says:

Respected Sir,

My salary is 29843 monthly but this is not permanent job.
    I am living at rented home monthly rent (Rs.10,000)
    Since 5 year my father has been death, 2 1/2 year ago i have performed main younger sister marriage as well as her married I have married myself also.
    Have marriage dues on me which i am paying monthly including my mom , wife & little daughter monthly expenses it is very hard to stuffing while month by us.

Please look at us if we are able to you help.

Regards,