Floor Plan of 200 Square Yards Bahria Homes – Bahria Town Karachi

Bahria Homes is an elegant addition to the landscape of Bahria Town Karachi. Designed with the finest materials and imported fixtures, these homes reflect true comfort and practicality, comfortable and spacious bedrooms, stunning ceramics and designer kitchen cabinetry combine to create the exceptional attributes of these beautiful 125 and 200 Square Yards homes.

For more updates or any query, kindly email at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

Floor Plan of 200 Square Yards Bahria Homes – Bahria Town Karachi

1. Akbar Pathan says:

AoA.

Need to know the payment/installment amounts and timeline of making those payments for 200 Sq. Yd floor plan per URL of :

Also please advise the delivery dates for purchased 200 Sq. Yd Town House.

Thanks Much-Akbar Pathan

2. Muhammad Adnan Farooq says:

need to know the procedure, price & payment schedule for 200 Sq Yds & 500 Sq Yds residential plot.

03232329458

3. syed says:

Dear Sir,

I have paid up to 8 installments in Bahria Homes (200 yds), Can you please advice me how much amount i can get if i decided to sale it (besides my original amount).

Hope to receive positive reply.

Thank you.

4. Mairaj says:

Dear sir,
    I know its too late but do you have any plan from now. please let me know.
    thanks

5. MOHAMMAD IKRAM UL HAQUE says:

DEAR , SIR / MADAM . I RESIDING AT USA . IAM INTRESTED IN 200 SQ. BAHRIA HOME . NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LITTLE INFORMATION . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME . 0333 7544 967 . IAM STYING WITH MY PAYRENTS AT LARKANA . PLZZ IKRAM .

6. Muhanmad says: