Bahria Town management is pleased to inform you that fast development work is ongoing in Bahria Town Karachi. In this regard, the following are noteworthy: –
- We have started giving possession of Ali Block, Quaid Block, Iqbal Villas, Precinct-1 and Midway Commercial.
- Possession of Bahria Apartments will be Handed over by the end of this year and possession of Bahria Heights will be handed over by the mid of next year.
- Many families have started living in Quaid Block and Iqbal Villas.
- GMP of Germany has started building a cricket stadium having a capacity of over 50,000. This will be the centre piece of Bahria Sports City.
- South Asia’s biggest Dancing Fountains and an International standard Theme Park is in the final stages of completion and will be opened for the public by March 2017.
- An historic agreement with Saudi German Hospitals has been signed to provide our residents and the general public with top of the line medical analysis and treatment.
- Model Homes and Apartments are open for visitors. Model House of Bahria Sports City will be opened by the end of this year for visitors.
- Work on Bahria Golf City Karachi, Pakistan’s 1st 36 Holes Golf Course is progressing rapidly and will be ready for play by mid 2017.
The deadline for the 12th installment of Bahria Town Karachi is 07th Feb 2017. Installment should be made at the earliest through Pay Order or Demand Draft that can be deposited at Bahria Town offices.