deadline-for-the-11th-installment-of-bahria-town-karachi-is-7th-november-2016

« Previous Image | Full-Size Image |  Main Gallery Page

deadline-for-the-11th-installment-of-bahria-town-karachi-is-7th-november-2016

1. Mrs saeed. says:

Paying any more instalments we want to know where is Namaloom precinct 33? Where the value of 500 sqy plot is equal 120 yards

2. Mrs saeed. says:

On 10th of September we paid two instalments of bahria sports city 250 yard plot by pay order, by mistake in one paying slip my huband wrote the number but missed one digit so the amount was not updated, He again went bahria office showed them original slip, counterfile of payorder but they insisted to bring an application on stamp paper certified by oath commitioner (how funny) He was showing original papers but no value any way he full filled their requirement but still it is not updated.

3. anees says:

sir aoa 11 instalment of plot will be paid in nov 2016 but plot no are not alloted to allatee malik raiz are reqsted to fair with allatee befoe 31 dec 2016 booking of allatee plot may be allated to all allatee then panic willdecrease other wise invester and allatee are going away from btkarachi

4. sultan Ahmed says:

can any one tell me when Prescient 10 is going to complete.

5. Ishaq Ahmed says:

AOA. I have submitted 11th instalment. In Bank. Bank told me that bahria town copy will submitted at super highway. Its so far from my home and you send a lettet that copy must submit till 31st Oct. Please give another solution.

Ishaq Ahmef

6. ilyas butt says:

I paid my 9th and tenth installment on 8th august still not updated paisay ly kar bhi update nahn kartay great service

7. Tariq says:

Address for customer centre is old one as received by e.mail for 11th installment while office is shifted so please let me know as I have courrier to old office near ghazi Abdullah shah office installments no 10 and 11 th.bank code is also old one as it is changed . Please clearify this confusion to banks as well as members.