Bahria Town Karachi’s Overseas Block Launching on 21st February 2014

Bahria Town Karachi’s Overseas Block Launching on 21st February 2014

Full-Size Image |  Main Gallery Page

Bahria Town Karachi’s Overseas Block Launching on 21st February 2014

1. Navaid Amir says:

How to apply and please let me have some more details about the project?

Thank you.

• Muhammad Anis says:

Hi, I am Muhammad Anis from Canada, please let me know the complete process how to apply, how to payment, what is payment schedule, location, installment details, how to choose plots.
      Muhammad Anis

2. Jazil says:

Hello,
    I need to know how to apply for registration
    Jazil

3. Mehdi Nawaz says:

Sir, Could you please guide me how I apply, I am working in Abu Dhabi, Residence in Karachi.

4. Anwar Hussain says:

I am interested to make booking in Overseas Block.
    Please let met know how can I apply for this.

Looking fodrward dto receiving your reply as soon as possble

Please give me reply in my email i.e. anwar.hussain@aljomaihauto.com

Thanks and regards,
    Anwar Hussain, Dammam, Saudi Arabia.

5. Kamran Khan says:

What is the requirement and procedure for apply.

6. Irshad says:

I need the detail of registration and payment plan

7. Muhammad Imran Ghanchi says:

Iam a Pakistani citizen working in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. Can you please let me know how to apply, is it going to be online registration?

thanks

Imran

8. shawn says:

Sir, Could you please guide me how I apply, I am us citizen, Residence in Karachi.

9. shawn says:

Sir, Could you please guide me how I apply, I am us citizen ,like to apply for Residence or comm plot in Karachi.only bahria town karachi .

10. Shahid says:

Dear Sir,

I need to know the details for booking in Bahria Town Karachi in overseas block. Further what doc are required in this regards? How to obtain booking form via website or Bahria town office in Pakistan. As a practice of Bahria town that first you have to get register with Bahria town project than you are eligible for participate in project. so pls confirm same procedure shall be adopt or not? Pls also advice i have a plot in DCK residential plot of 200 sqy, should I sell it or retain?

R,
    Shahid

11. Saad Alvi says:

Hello, My name is Saad & I live in Jeddah, KSA. I am keen to apply for it. Can you kindly guide about application process & registration/booking fee? Please inbox details in saad.ahmed.alvi@gmail.com Thanks.

12. mohammed khanani says:

ASAK,
    I we get application,and how much application fee and what is the cost of appartments /house.
    is there any bank in USA/Canada to deposit money.

13. Abdul Razzak Yousuf Khosa says:

Hi, I am resident of State of Qatar. Kindly advise more details and what would be payment schedule and how to apply?

14. dr naveeda says:

I’m from ksa plz tell me how can i applly

15. dr naveeda says:

I want knw for hm e

16. khan gul says:

i m intrusted for 250sq lit me how can ragestration can you send me detailon my email pls

17. okasha says:

Just brief you complete details regarding bahria town residential plot if you required 250 sq yds contact me on my cell 03218967929

18. Fayyaz Illahi says:

Hi,
    I am interested to buy one plot in BHT Karachi.
    I am living in Canada and interested for one plot of 250 Sq yds.
    Kindly give me the idea for the payment schedule, advance and being Canadian is difficult for us to submit form in the New York USA… Please inform how do we apply…
    Please reply.

19. Dr ghani says:

Aslam o alekum. I m abdul ghani from jeddah i want datials of villa or house in buhria towen karachi and booking so send me contact number and office location in jeddah ksa.please.