Bahria Town Karachi’s Overseas Block Launching on 21st February 2014

After the most successful launch of Bahria Town Karachi in Pakistan’s Real Estate History. Bahria Town Karachi is now launching Overseas Block on 21st February 2014. Only Overseas Pakistanis will be eligible to apply for booking in this project.

Bahria Town Karachi's Overseas Block Launching on 21st February 2014

Click on the image to view the higher resolution version.

1. ibrahim hasan says:

Bahria town oveseas block karachi need for details

2. Ali says:

I want to sell 500 Sq. yards residential plot with paid booking fees.

If you are interested so give me ur offer.

3. Dr. Syed Fazal Shah says:

Pl guide me how to apply for Bahria Oversea’s block in Karachi, Thanks.

4. Sattar says:

Hi I want to apply for the Bahria Oversea’s block, please email me the choices of the offers and porcedure of applying for that.
    thanks much
    Sattar.

5. Mehdi Nawaz says:

Sir, I am working in in Abu Dhabi,Residence in karachi, Could you please send infromation how I apply and payment will me maid from Karachi or from here.

6. zeeshan says:

How to apply ?? What’s the process we need to purchase the file from the market in this case ????

7. Kamran Khan says:

I am interested in overseas block Pl guide me how to apply for Bahria Oversea’s block in Karachi,

8. Shaukat Mohammad says:

I am living in Zurich and want apply for plot in overseas block.
    Kindly advise how to proceed.

Mohammad

9. Muhammad Siddique Muhammad Bakhsh says:

Please I want to apply for 500yrs residential. Kindly send me the forms and details of payment.

Regards.

10. Muhammad Raza says:

How to apply for Overseas Block??? and what will be terms and conditions and payment plan??

11. MUHAMMAD RIAZ says:

how can i apply for a plot in overseas blok? please send me a full where about

12. MOHAMMAD ASLAM says:

Ima living in saudi-arbia want to apply for overseas plot and residential apartment kindly advise me how to proceed and get application

• Adnan says:

Sir, I am living in london. we have bought plots in Overseas B block and their rates are not appreciated after years of investment instead of development why? We have recently bought 5 Marla files of Civic Commercial Bahria Town Lahore freshly launched project of Bahria Town.

Please highlight about Civic Commercial Bahria Town Lahore Project also. We have found some videos and notices regarding Civic Commercial Bahria Lahore.

13. adnan says:

14. Muhammad says:

Hi,

Regards,
    Faisal

15. Ameer says:

16. Syed says:

Hi

I m interested in purchasing overseas block of bahria town karachi. i live in dhaka , working there, so plz guide me how can we book the plot there.

rgds

syed….

17. Muhammad Nazir says:

Hi There,

I am interested to buy plot in Behria Town Karachi (overseas block), could you please advise me the process that how I can apply for the plot here from Australia.

Kind Regards,

Muhammad Nazir
    Mobile: +61-411691612

18. abjalali says:

Dear All overseas brother.

please wait till 21 feb. 2014.

best regards

jalali

19. HAROON says:

HI SIR, I AM LIVING IN UAE I am unterested in buying a polt in Bharia Town Overseas block. Kindly let me the procedure and price.

20. Syed Sadiq says:

Hi,

Im from Saudi Arabia, Im interested to buy plot in overseas block, if someone interested to sell pls let me know.

my contact details : +966-569578702
    My email : sadiqusman@hotmail.com

syed Sadiq

21. Atif says:

Hi. I am willing to sell my plot in bahria town karachi overseas block. NDC is ready. Plot is 250sq yard. Paid 6 installments. Deal is fair and straight forward.

Whatsapp only : 00965 66047446(Kuwait)