Bahria Town Karachi Transfer Fees – All You Need To Know!

Bahria Town Karachi Transfer Fees - All You Need To Know!

Bahria Town is the force turning the vision of a modern Pakistan into reality. Bahria Town has been shaping landscapes and lives since the company’s inception in 1996. After delivering iconic projects and futuristic developments with world-class amenities, facilities and infrastructure to the scale of ‘a city within a city’ in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore, Bahria Town now comes to Karachi.

Get Bahria Town Karachi Latest Price Updates on Your WhatsApp!

Residential Plots:

Bahria Sports City:

• 250 Square Yards: PKR 42,000/-
  • 500 Square Yards: PKR 55,000/-
  • 1000 Square Yards: PKR 85,000/-
  • 350 Square Yards Villa: PKR 73,000/-

Bahria Town Today - Newsletter

How to Pay the Transfer Fees?

NIB BankTransfer Fee will be paid in the NIB Bank Account Number 13106339.

Original Deposit Slip of the Transfer Fee will be required at the time of Transfer at Bahria Town Karachi office.

1. Adeel says:

what about the installment plan for residential. from when they will start it.

2. Zakir Hussain says:

Sir I check balloting online and submitted my registration no and cnic no but reply main no record found invalid registration number arha hai what can I do

3. Khurram Iqbal says:

Plz correct me…. I persume that transfer fees required to be paid only for sale transaction…….. no need to pay for the applicants who are successful…

4. Ali says:

What is the Application number for forms downloaded from website and submitted?

5. Kashif says:

I got my both applications successful…what is the next step? I am outside of Pakistan, please if I can process further steps remotely

6. Asif says:

@Adeel,
    First installment is on 7th May, 2014.

@Zakir,
    There was the same problem with me, I called Toll Free Number 0800 00100 and confirmed the results from them.

7. Ali Khan says:

Everyone who applied got the plot i guess ?

Why the drama of balloting

8. Syed says:

I want 200 sq/yard home,if anybody interested ( bornluckypk2000@yahoo.com) with complete price

9. FIRDOUS says:

Anyone wants to sale the plot, I am interested in 125,250,500 SqYard. please reply me on firdous_nayyar@hotmail.com

• Fahad Masood says:

i have a plot on my name which i want to sell because i have 3 plots out of which 1 i want to sell. you can contact me at 0345-2411323.

10. FIRDOUS says:

I just want to know that how will i know about anyones plot no??
    I mean balloting will decide the plot no or you can choose by yourself??

11. Nusrat ibrahim says:

Plz bharia town karachi k bary me koi sahi mashwara deydo rehaeshi polt 250y leyna chahrahi hon… Kafi arsy se bahar hon..Pakistan me kia kuch horaha hai ..Allah ki panha..magar apny mulk me na lain tu kahan jaain…ab koi Zardari ka naam bhi layraha hai uska naam sonky tu shetaan bhi bhag jaty hain……plz sahi mashwara dein..Jazak Allah Khaer….

12. Shaikh M. Raheel says:

What about the transfer fees of Rs.16,000/- which I have already paid for transfer. Now the fees is revised and I just let to know that how this difference amount to be adjusted.
    Shaikh M. Raheel

13. Maani Khan says:

I have just seen the master plan of Bahria Town karachi and astonished that how well the master plan has been conceptulized in taking care of each elemnet and neighbourhood concept with each category having something unique landmarks, hope the development work will be continued with same pace and will be handed over in 4 years.

one question about the access and access roads to karachi project, is there only one access from superhighway or bahria town is planning something about it?

Best of Luck Bahria Town Management, we have shown our deepest interest and full trust by applyng and hopefully our decision for this selection will be fruitful for the karachi, and by all mean for whole Pakistan.

Regards,

Maani Khan

14. Zulfi says:

Overseas 250 yards plot for sale.

15. Zulfi says:

Overseas plot 250 yard for sale.please mail… greeneye_uae@yahoo.com

16. Ali says:

Hello,

I am looking 500 Sq plot to purchase. Any interested party please email me with complete details.

I have 125 sq plot and wants to sell out.

Thanks,
    kmalikhan@gmaail.com

17. Atif says:

Hi All, I’am willing to sell my 250sq. (10 marla) residential plot located in BTK (overseas block). I have paid 6 instalments. Deal is fair and straightforward.

For people who are interested:

contact via whatsapp: +965 66047446.

Regards.

18. ahmed javed says:

What is mkt price of old 5 marla i.e in addition to paid instalmnts?

19. Syed says:

Sir what about precinct 32 map?? Any update??