Bahria Town Karachi To Start “Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS)”

Bahria Town Karachi is about to start Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS) named as Karachi Metro Bus Service.

Bahria Town Karachi - Bus Rapid Transit System

1. Hafeez says:

Very happy to hear about this

2. Fahad Rehman says:

Dear sir,
    I am representing a company whereby we set up complete BRT solutions. I wanted to get in touch with you regarding this project. Thanking you
    Fahad Rehman

3. Zubair Riaz says:

Happy to know about this Bus Rapid Project .
    its very very important .

4. Nighat says:

Assalamualaikum, I want to know about BRT project started or not ? Please let me know , I am very much concerned about that, thanks.

5. Zafar Iqbal says:

Dear Bahria Town Karachi,

I am resident of Bahria Town Karachi. May I know about this project when to start.
    After a long time it feels that this project is now under some dust on it because of no updates about it.

6. Syed M Hamza says:

Aoa.
    When ‘ll the Bus service start from BTK to Karachi City?
    If not, so 1 thing is that you people should work fast on it because this is very necessary for Public.

7. Jawaid Ali says:

Aslam O Alaikum

Your Full name or Estate name?

Please share your WhatsApp contact details so we can add you and send weekly rates, development, project launching updates

This is Jawaid Ali from CITI Associates and I deal in Bahria Town Karachi, DHA, DHA CITY, ASF CITY, Gwadar and Malir Cantt Askari V.

Save my contacts details to get updates

Jawaid Ali
    03208299002
    CITI Associates

8. Jawaid Ali says:

Aslam O Alaikum Sir/Madam,
    I hope this message finds you well in health.

This is Jawaid Ali and I deal in Bahria Town Karachi, Gwadar Golf City and ASF City. Kindly share your WhatsApp contact details in order to get latest updates about prices, latest development status and upcoming projects. We have very good investment opportunities of Buying/Selling both our all work is client based.

For further Sale/Purchase/Assessment of Bahria Town Karachi Property/Gwadar/DHA/DHA City/ASF City and other updates kindly provide your WhatsApp contact details.
    OR
    Contact @ +923208299002

Also visit our website for our company profile:-

For further details:-
    Jawaid Ali (Property Consultant)
    (Authorized Dealer of ASF City & Gwadar Golf City – Pak China Enclave)
    +923208299002
    CITI Associates Suite no. 6 & 7, 1st Floor, Block-A Hamilton Courts Complex, Block 7, Main Clifton Road, Karachi.

Bahria Town Karachi Site Office: 142-143B, Jakvani Midway Tower, Midway Commercial, Block-B, Bahria Town Karachi.