Bahria Town Karachi – Precinct 23 Map

Bahria Town Karachi, a Master-Planned Community with World-Class Infrastructure and Facilities Exclusively for Pakistanis such as Advanced security & rescue services, Pakistan’s largest shopping mall, 5-star international hotel & USGA standard golf course, Commercial areas, Gold-Class cinemas, State-of-the-art sports facilities, World-class school, college and International University, International standard hospital, International theme park, play-land and water-rides, Wonders of the world monuments (Eiffel Tower, Taj-Mahal and Statue of Liberty), Jamiah mosque, landscaped parks, Community sports club & zoo, International standard construction & infrastructure, Grid station & telephone-exchange, Transport system from Bahria Town to City Centre, 100 % backup power (No Load-shedding) etc.

You may also like to check out:

If you want to Buy/Sell Plot, Bungalow or Apartment in Bahria Town Karachi, Kindly get in touch with CITI Associates at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

Bahria Town Karachi - Precinct 23 High Resolution Map

How people are reaching this page?

bahria town karachi precinct 23 map, bahria town precinct 23 karachi, bahria town karachi precinct 23 prices, bahria town precinct 23 karachi map, bahria town karachi precinct 23, bahria town karachi precinct 23, bahria town karachi precinct 23 map, bahria town precinct 23, bahria town karachi precinct, bahria town karachi maps, bahria town karachi 23 plots for sale, bahria town karachi precinct 23 plot prices, bahria town karachi plot for sale, bahria town karachi precinct 23 plot for sale, map of bahria town karachi, bahria town precinct 23, bahria town precinct 23 map, bahria town precinct 23 karachi, bahria town maps, plots in bahria town karachi

1. Arsalan says:

looking for a plot in Precinct 23#

2. Imran says:

Where is preceint 23A where 200 yds bharia homes are located?

3. Abbas Farooqi says:

In Space. 🙂 to keep quite the Bahria Homes investor they have created 23AIn Space. 🙂 to keep quite the Bahria Homes investor they have created 23A in space. 🙂 in space. 🙂

4. Col Bilal Ahmed, 03322639285 says:

Dear Brother, I have 125 home number-40, street-16 in precinct 23A. You are requested to advise to sell it or keep for future. What is it’s present value/offer. Thanks and regards.

5. Samee ullah shareef says:

n Space. to keep quite the Bahria Homes investor they have created 23AIn Space. to keep quite the Bahria Homes investor they have created 23A in space. in space.

6. khan says:

23a does not exist, Its another topi of this international fruadiya Malik Riaz.

7. Mr, Malik Riaz please advise your management to inform their villas holder of 23A construction and time of completion Regards. Syed Mohammed Ali. Please help who those really are suffering.

• Abubakar Ghias says:

Well said

• Muhammad Fayyaz says:

I am also the affectees of Bahria Town. I am living in Saudi Arabia and I booked a Hone in Bahria town with the hope of secure investment but all my dreams went in terrible scenes that Bahria Town chief (Malik Riaz) cheated me and taken the full benefit of my investment. I paid all dues and paid installment prior to end period of installment even they did not allot me any home in first so called fixed match balloting and then allotted home in “space” in nest balloting in precinct 23-A which is not still on the map. I am so much disappointed on invested in Bahria Town more than two years in 2016 and still no return on investment. I humbly request to Bahria Management to allot me Home in another precinct to compensate on sympathy ground.

8. Jamil Muhammad says:

9. Jamil Muhammad says:

Hello sir. I am saling my plot precient 23. 125 sq. Loop 1 road on 60feet road. Best offer required. Plot# 593.. 03348620551

10. Owais Ali says:

Assalam o Alaikum

I am selling my plot in Bahria Town Karachi Precinct 15-B on 60 feet loop road. Near To School, Play Ground, Park And Mosque. Plot Number Is In Between 1301 To 1305 And Demand Is 29.50 Lac.
    Call for more details.

Owais Ali
    0335-7770706
    0321-2239088

11. Abdur Rahman says:

I have 125 Sqy plot in Bahria Town, Precinct 23, main loop road 1. Plot no. between 10-20.
    I am selling my plot. My demand is 32 Lac.
    Send best offer.