Bahria Town Karachi – Precinct 11 Map

Bahria Town Karachi, a Master-Planned Community with World-Class Infrastructure and Facilities Exclusively for Pakistanis such as Advanced security & rescue services, Pakistan’s largest shopping mall, 5-star international hotel & USGA standard golf course, Commercial areas, Gold-Class cinemas, State-of-the-art sports facilities, World-class school, college and International University, International standard hospital, International theme park, play-land and water-rides, Wonders of the world monuments (Eiffel Tower, Taj-Mahal and Statue of Liberty), Jamiah mosque, landscaped parks, Community sports club & zoo, International standard construction & infrastructure, Grid station & telephone-exchange, Transport system from Bahria Town to City Centre, 100 % backup power (No Load-shedding) etc.

You may also like to check out:

If you want to Buy/Sell Plot, Bungalow or Apartment in Bahria Town Karachi, Kindly get in touch with CITI Associates at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

Bahria Town Karachi - Precinct 11 High Resolution Map

How people are reaching this page?

bahria town karachi precinct 11 map, bahria town precinct 11 karachi, bahria town karachi precinct 11 prices, bahria town precinct 11 karachi map, bahria town karachi precinct 11, bahria town karachi precinct 11, bahria town karachi precinct 11 map, bahria town precinct 11, bahria town karachi precinct, bahria town karachi maps, bahria town karachi 11 plots for sale, bahria town karachi precinct 11 plot prices, bahria town karachi plot for sale, bahria town karachi precinct 11 plot for sale, map of bahria town karachi, bahria town precinct 11, bahria town precinct 11 map, bahria town precinct 11 karachi, bahria town maps, plots in bahria town karachi, bahria town karachi 11 homes for sale, bahria town karachi precinct 11 home prices, bahria town karachi home for sale, bahria town karachi precinct 11 home for sale.

1. Sajid says:

Can you please upload a high resolution Map of Precinct -16 Map

2. rahman says:

this is so confusing..which one is 125yds villa?.
    in precenct 11b. pinck legend?..25×55 or 24×45. brown legend?..which one is plot nd which one is villa??…bahria cant get even a single thing right…let alone handeling nd finishing up this huge project…..this map does not agree with legend and plot location sizes..at least 11b .doesnt….could someone help me understand this p-11..i m teying to located my 125yds villa..but..uhhhh

3. Abdul Hameed says:

11a

4. Muhammad Faisal says:

where is Overseas block for residential house…?????

5. Nadeem Ahmed says:

Dear CITI

I am living in Saudi Arabia and I booked in 125Yrd villa in 11B and my last installment is remaining and I still don’t know that status of my home. I you please update me what is status of contraction and when they will give the possession for this block

• Toufeeq Ahmad says:

Huh? What? Precinct 11-B is already bought and paid for, I am about to receive possession in a few months, furthermore I’m planning to sell it already. By the way, I live in Makkah. I think the system might have an error or something.
      🙂

• Toufeeq Ahmad says:

I also heard that there was to be a long wait for receiving possession formally. But some of my other friends already did, is there a problem with Precinct 11-B specifically? We might have to purchase a plot somewhere else…

6. Muhammad Shafaat says:

Ihave a plot in Precint 11-B installments fully paid can you please inform when possession of Plot is to be given.

7. Salma says:

Iam Salma Iam living in uk Nottingham ihave booked a villa in precent 11b house no 24a st1 and I paid all my installmens in march 18 in us dollars but up to till now I did not received any news about possestion even not seen this house no in the map i am very confusing could you please help me to know more about thanks Salma

8. Arsalan says:

If you have house for rent please tell me??

9. M. Imran says:

Any idea when the possession will be given, all installments paid.

10. Sarwar Ali says:

dear sir i want to purchase plot 125 sq in Bahira Town please find Prescient No. 01 to 15 . please help and support me as possible by you. sir i am waiting for your kind reply. Sarwar Ali 03337597856. 786gsarwarj@gmail.com

11. imran ali says:

I am interested in Bahria Town Karachi’s, 11a.

Please guide about its prices. Are they available on installments or onshort payment, Are they ready for possession?
    plz send m intalment and full payment shedul thanks
    Awaiting for

12. Jawaid Ali says:

Bahria Town Karachi Plots for Sale

Options Available for Sale

Ali Block
    Precinct 12 – 125 Sq. Yards
    Plot no. 291
    Street no. 64
    Demand 77 Lacs
    (PU Paid )

Precinct 04
    500 Sq. Yards
    Plot no. 430
    Road no. 03-A
    Demand 152 Lacs (All Dues Paid)

Precinct 06
    250 Sq. Yards
    Plot no. 1107
    Street no. 42
    Demand 92 Lacs (All Dues Paid)

Precinct 15A
    125 Sq. Yards
    Plot no. 2513
    Street no. 36-A
    Demand 36 Lacs

Precinct 16
    250 Sq. Yards
    Plot No. 1960
    Road 01 (West Open)
    Demand 90 Lacs (All Dues Paid)

Precinct 30
    250 Sq. Yards
    Plot no. 2170
    Street no. 50
    Demand 55 Lacs

Precinct 30
    250 Sq. Yards
    Plot no. 2181
    Street no. 50 & 55 (Corner)
    Demand 58 Lacs

Precinct 30
    250 Sq. Yards
    Plot No. 1602
    Street no. 36 (Park Facing, West Open)
    Demand 68 Lacs (All Dues Paid)

Precinct 33
    500 Sq Yards
    Plot no. 42
    Street no. 103
    Demand 67 Lacs (All Dues Paid)

Precinct 34 (Sports City)
    250 Sq. Yards
    Plot No. 58
    Road no. 12
    Demand 62 Lacs (All Dues Paid)

Precinct 20 (Golf City)
    500 Sq. Yards
    Plot No. 29
    Street no. 40
    Demand 100 Lacs (All Dues Paid)

Offer Required