Bahria Town Karachi – Precinct 10 High Resolution Map

Bahria Town Karachi – Precinct 10 High Resolution Map

Full-Size Image |  Main Gallery Page

Bahria Town Karachi – Precinct 10 High Resolution Map

1. Azad Khan says:

please send me the plan of precinct-26,

2. Ahsan says:

Can’t see the plot numbers. Can u plz send us a cleary view with high resolution. Thanx

3. Muhammad Ziauddin says:

I wish to buy a two bed apartment in Bahria town Karachi. Kindly guide me.

4. Shahid Iqbal says:

Plot numbers are not readable in Precinct-10.
    Would you please send me or update the High-Res map so that we can see clearly (same like you have in Precinct-11, very clear to read).

May thanks.

• Masood ul haq says:

KINDLY PLZ SEND ME CLEAR COPY OF PRECINCT-10, TO SEE THE LOCATION OF MY PLOT.
      PLS SEND WEB SITE AD TO SEE THE UPDATES OF BAHRIA TOWN KARACHI

THANKS IN ADVANCE

5. Aamena , says:

i alloted a 200 sq yds Bahria Homes No 1492, in Precinct 10 size 40X45
    but in this Map i cannot find one, please clearify

6. tassawar hussain says:

please send me the plan and latest development report for precint 23 and plz tell me why there is so much difference b/w the prices of 125 sq yards in different precints

7. M nadeem khan from UAE says:

i have 200 homes in P-10 but map was not clear to find homes.

8. Imran Khan says:

kindly advise the villa construction current progress update for Precinct 10.

9. Syed Bilal says:

I have P10 villa in BTK. I advice to all of you who have P-10 villa and they are interested to shift there in future. Why not we connect to each other initially through WhatsApp? By this our trust, our confidence and our social network will increase insha Allah and we will help and get courage to shift there with our families.
    For this please send me your villa no and name on my WhatsApp no 0306-9048558. This is only for those who have villas alloted in P-10. Sorry for any other precinct persons.
    Regards:
    Bilal

10. Kindly show the Map of Princent 10 200 sq yard Villas location ?
    Best Regards,
    Akhund

11. shahzad says:

brother i wana buy and shift there.kindly guide me