Bahria Town Karachi – Precinct 01 Map (Overseas Block)

Bahria Town Karachi, a Master-Planned Community with World-Class Infrastructure and Facilities Exclusively for Pakistanis such as Advanced security & rescue services, Pakistan’s largest shopping mall, 5-star international hotel & USGA standard golf course, Commercial areas, Gold-Class cinemas, State-of-the-art sports facilities, World-class school, college and International University, International standard hospital, International theme park, play-land and water-rides, Wonders of the world monuments (Eiffel Tower, Taj-Mahal and Statue of Liberty), Jamiah mosque, landscaped parks, Community sports club & zoo, International standard construction & infrastructure, Grid station & telephone-exchange, Transport system from Bahria Town to City Centre, 100 % backup power (No Load-shedding) etc.

You may also like to check out:

If you want to Buy/Sell Plot, Bungalow or Apartment in Bahria Town Karachi, Kindly get in touch with CITI Associates at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

Bahria Town Karachi - Precinct 01 High Resolution Map

How people are reaching this page?

bahria town karachi precinct 1 overseas block map, bahria town precinct 1 overseas block karachi, bahria town karachi precinct 1 overseas block prices, bahria town precinct 1 overseas block karachi map, bahria town karachi precinct 1 overseas block, bahria town karachi precinct 1 overseas block, bahria town karachi precinct 1 overseas block map, bahria town precinct 1 overseas block, bahria town karachi precinct, bahria town karachi maps, bahria town karachi 1 overseas block plots for sale, bahria town karachi precinct 1 overseas block plot prices, bahria town karachi plot for sale, bahria town karachi precinct 1 overseas block plot for sale, map of bahria town karachi, bahria town precinct 1 overseas block, bahria town precinct 1 overseas block map, bahria town precinct 1 overseas block karachi, bahria town maps, plots in bahria town karachi

1. Hisham says:

Can you please upload a high resolution of Precinct -1 Map.

2. Hisham says:

Can you please upload a high resolution Map of Precinct -1 Map

3. Sajid says:

Can you please upload a high resolution Map of Precinct -16 Map

4. Sajjad hashmi says:

Kindly provide high resolution map of Precinct – 1 with plot numbers. Also pls selling price for 250 sq yds / plot # is 271. With all payments paid in usdollars.

Thank you sir.

5. Syed Ajaz Akhter says:

Can you please provide me payment schedule for Precienct-1

6. mukhtiar ahmed mirjat says:

I want 2 bed apartment plz contect me 00968-95283529 from oman

7. Abrar ahmed khan says:

Pls upload the high resolution map of precinct 15.B

8. Abrar ahmed khan says:

My plot no# 2010 at precinct 15b. I have paid all installments till last installment pls send me the detail of my paid payments and also the map of above precinct at my email address

9. Muhammad Rehman says:

as salam o alaikum , i need 125 yards plot in precinct 1 , 2 or 3 i.e. in start of bahria town , karachi. kindly let me know price and expected possession time. thanks

• Assalam u Alaikum,

We Have Deal In Bahria Town Karachi
      If you Wants To know Anything About Bahria Town Karachi
      Feel Free To Contact Us On Below Details.

Thank You.
      Best Regards:
      Hunain Haroon
      CITI Associates
      0092-320-8299124
      0092-21-35342484

10. Muhammad Imran says:

When we will get the plot nos to whom plot nos are not yet alloted.

11. Muhammad Imran says:

When we will get the plot no.

12. Moosa khan says:

Show me location road no preciecnt15b plot 84

13. AAssalam u Alaikum,

We Have Deal In Bahria Town Karachi and also DHA
    If you Wants To know Anything About Bahria Town Karachi
    like buying selling your plots
    Feel Free To Contact Us On Below Details.

Thank You.
    Best Regards:

Hunain Haroon

03208299124

CITI Associates

Bukhari Branch

021-35342484

UAN 0304-111-2484
    Web: http://www.citiassociates.com.pk
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/citiassociates
    Email: info@citiassociates.org

14. Lodhi says:

Assalam U Alaikum

What is the latest situation of Plot sale/purchase in Bahria Karachi?
    I want to buy 250 y Plot in Bahria Karachi.

• Hunain Haroon says:

Assalam u alaikum

Dear sir/Madam

kindly contact us on below details we will give you the right decision and also opinion.

Hunain Haroon
      0092-3122918016 Whatsapp/Call/SmS
      0092-3312116867 Call/SmS
      hunain00331@gmail.com
      Real Estate & Consultant

15. Tauqeer Nawaz says:

Hi
    I am interested to buy residential plot in Bahria town Karachi. Please contact me if anyone willing to sell in Dubai. Please contact me on through email woth the details.
    tauqeernawaz@gmail.com

• Hunain Haroon says:

Assalam u alaikum

dear sir we would like to buy your plot kindly contact us on below details

Hunain Haroon
      0092-3122918016 Whatsapp/Call/SmS
      0092-3312116867 Call/SmS
      hunain00331@gmail.com
      Real Estate & Consultant

16. Syed Ali says:

I Want to urgently sell my 250 square yards fully paid plot in princint 22.

Transfer can take place in Dubai or Karachi.

Serious buyers please contact through whatsapp on the following number
    00971552003378
    Or at email engineer74@gmail.com

Syed Ali

17. Jawaid Ali says:

Aslam O Alaikum,

I am Jawaid Ali and I deal in Bahria Town Karachi and Gwadar Golf City Projects. Kindly share your whats App contact details or contact us at +923208299002 in order to get latest updates about prices,latest development status and upcoming projects. We have very good investment opportunities of Buying/Selling both our all work is client based.

Jawaid Ali
    +923208299002
    bahriatowntoday@gmail.com
    CITI Associates

18. Wassan says:

Hello All,
    Any one interested in buying 250 square yards plot in precinct 1/ Overseas block as i’m planing to sell mine.
    Serious buyers only.
    Preferably families in UK as i’m residing in UK.

19. Feroze Khan says:

Hello All,
    Serious buyers only.
    Preferably families in UK as i’m residing in UK.

20. Owais Ali says:

Assalam o Alaikum

I am selling my plot in Bahria Town Karachi Precinct 15-B on 60 feet loop road. Near To School, Play Ground, Park And Mosque. Plot Number Is In Between 1301 To 1305 And Demand Is 29. 50 Lac. File Is Full Paid And There Is No Outstanding Amount.
    Good Location.
    Reasonable Price.
    Contact for more Details.

Owais Ali
    0335-7770706

21. Arshad says:

AOA,

I need to know the prices in precinct 01 the overseas block. I have a 250 sq. yards plot there and I want to sell it.

Thanks for replies.
    Arshad

22. Ashraf Abbasi says:

Assalamu Alaikum

Do you still have the plot available? What is your demand?
    Let me know please.

• Dear Prospect,

We do still have the good options available for buying 250 SQYD plot in Precinct 01 Bahria Town Karachi.

Kindly do call or Whatsapp us on +92 320 8299124 or you may either send us your contact details, one of our representative shall certainly call you sooner.

Thanking you.

• Mustafa says:

Hi good day! Can you share me whats your requirement regarding buying a property in bahria my contact no is 00923453074624 you can also send whatsapp.

23. Dear Prospect,