Bahria Town Karachi Payment Schedule – 250 Sq Yds Residential Plot (Inland Pakistani)

Bahria Town is the force turning the vision of a modern Pakistan into reality. Bahria Town has been shaping landscapes and lives since the company’s inception in 1996. After delivering iconic projects and futuristic developments with world-class amenities, facilities and infrastructure to the scale of ‘a city within a city’ in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore, Bahria Town now comes to Karachi.

If you want to Buy/Sell Property in Bahria Town Karachi, Kindly get in touch with CITI Associates at 0300-8299101 or 0321-8299102. You can also email at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

Bahria Town Today - Newsletter
You may also like to checkout:

Click on the image to view the higher resolution version.

1. shahid khanzada says:

M/S.Citi Associates,nice and updated presentation for & in the interest of public.jazakalllah.I am in need of 250 yd res. plot, final & net price pl including your processing fee charges. Thanks

2. Qaiser shah says:

sir mari 1st instment mil gi hai apko.tel me.BTKP.QUS0337.JO MANY. J.S bank sy cash online krway thay.5.5.2014.despoist slip7757226

3. Qaiser shah says:

sir mujy bta dian.plz.reply

4. Sajjad Mohammad says:

Dear Sir,

I am living abroad and I booked plot in bahria town from feb first I am trying to pay my outstanding but I can pay and they refused the received the payment.

I was short of 2 installment until 7Feb for app no.APP NO. QWY957829 but my brother approached your good office on 1st feb but they refused.

I am very very confused that its not they to not accept the payment or send us email or notice.
    I am not in Pakistan and cant receive any letter because my house is vacant.

But you already have our email address in the booking form so why not inform us the situation by email to avoid this.

I appreciate your company if you accept our request and solve our problem to pay all outstanding atonce including any charges.

Waiting for your reply,

Regards,

Sajjad Mohammd APP NO. QWY957829

5. Sheikh Iqbal says:

Sir,

I’m to submit that I booked a 250 Yards plot in Bahria Town Karachi and Registered as “BTKP-MYS-4598” in your records. I have to inform that I already paid the 5th installment of Rs: 152,000/- vide Challan no: 02047271, on 07 May 2015 through Habib Bank Limited, Killi Shahozai Branch, Quetta with Bank Code: 0942-P114-0000003 to Bahria Town’s Account no: 0786-CEFVEC-007 within due date on 07 May 2015 at 05:33 pm. I also visited Bahria Town Office, Karachi myself in order to verify the outstanding balance on 16 June 2015 and submitted the original Challan form to the deputed representative of yours, but your recent issued statement on 02 July 2015 not mentioned the deposited amount of 5th installment and levy the surcharge. This should be corrected and acknowledged.

Mr. Sheikh Mohammad Iqbal

Registration: BTKP-MYS-4598

CNIC: 54400-4998062-9

Contact: 0300-3830911

6. Adnan says:

How I can pay installments for 250y plot online bank transfer

7. Mian Munir says:

Hi all. I’m willing to sell my BRAND NEW double story, 15 marla corner house (facing garden) in Bahria Town LAHORE (OVERSEAS BLOCK).
    The house is constructed with high quality materials. The inside of the house is designed and decorated by interior designers. Every room is fitted with split A/C and latest full HD smart LED televisions. For guest entertainment, the house has a cinema and a dining in basement.
    The house is for serious buyer only. Expected price 4 crore Rs. For pictures, contact me on whatsapp or call 00968-99276067

8. Zeeshan Abbasi says:

Asalm O Alikum
    I am willing to buy Plots 125/250/500 sy or Villa 200 sy in Bahria town Karachi.
    WhatsApp/Viber : +974 70014503.

9. Sohail says:

Hi,
    i want to buy 250 sq yards plot, pls. contact if anyone wants to sell.
    sohail.g.sarwar@gmail.com

10. Sham Z Hussain says:

I need to sale my registration form for Beria I-cone. If some one need to contact me On Ph: +974 66814780 or shamsarif@hotmail.com

11. Awan Rahat says:

I am interest to buy the plot in Bahria Sports City. If you have plot file for sale please email me along with detail and your contact information

Awan Rahat

12. Atif says:

Hi,
    I am interested in buying Bahria Town files/plot. Can you please send me details on any chance deals ? Can you get me added to the whatsupp group (+966545577950)if there is any?

13. Salman says:

Please share the updates and map of Precinct 32.

Salman

14. Shams Arif says:

I need a plot in sport city 250 SQ yard is some on to seal contact me by mail. thanks.

15. Waqar says:

Hi
    I’m interested in 250sqy plot in bahria town karachi if have anyone for sale contact me & share me all with instalments!
    00923332067844