Bahria Town Karachi (Overseas Block) Payment Schedule – Bahria Homes

Bahria Town is the force turning the vision of a modern Pakistan into reality. Bahria Town has been shaping landscapes and lives since the company’s inception in 1996. After delivering iconic projects and futuristic developments with world-class amenities, facilities and infrastructure to the scale of ‘a city within a city’ in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore, Bahria Town now comes to Karachi.

If you want to Buy/Sell Property in Bahria Town Karachi, Kindly get in touch with CITI Associates at 0300-8299101 or 0321-8299102. You can also email at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

Bahria Town Today - Newsletter
You may also like to checkout:

Bahria Town Karachi (Overseas Block) Payment Schedule – Bahria Homes

Click on the image to view the higher resolution version.

1. Asif says:

Mi missing some thing size 200 sq yards = 2200 sqyards or 1800 sq. ft.

2. Asif says:

But i have no problem if its 2200 sq yards:)

3. Ali says:

Dear ,

I am interested in Bahria Homes 200 Sqyds , 125 Sq yrds , 250 Sqyrds residential plot & 300 sqyrds in DHA city . COuld you please provide me prices of these properties in details ( what is demand , how much paid , how much commission , & what will be installment etc etc ) My emai address is sar_282@yahoo.com & mobile no # 00971558801975.

• Atif says:

Hi. I am willing to sell my plot in bahria town karachi overseas block. NDC is ready. Plot is 250sq yard. Deal is fair and straight forward.
      Whatsapp only : 00965 66047446

4. Faisal Shamim says:

Hi,
    I want to sale 125 Sq Homes , any offer , please do let me know.

0334-3645956

Thanks,
    Faisal

5. Iqbal says:

I am interested in bahria town, anyone selling residential or commercial, how much already paid, and how much u asking, plz. email me with detail info, gratisphone@yahoo.com

6. Iqbal says:

I am interested in bahria town (overseas Pakistani), anyone selling residential or commercial, how much already paid, and how much u asking, plz. email me with detail info, gratisphone@yahoo.com

• Atif says:

Whatsapp only : 00965 66047446

7. Muhammad Asif says:

Hi
    I have one commercial 125 yrds in overseas block
    Paid 14575 us $ + 1st installment 6550 $
    You can check the market then give me offer
    Regards.
    Asif

8. Shams Khan says:

I am interested in buying a 200 syd villa/ house in Overseas block. Please contact me via email if any one selling one.

9. Shams Khan says:

I am interested in buying a 200 syd villa/ house in Overseas block. Please contact me via email if any one selling one at shamsnj@gmail.com

10. Atif says: