Bahria Town Karachi – Master Plan

Bahria Town is the force turning the vision of a modern Pakistan into reality. Bahria Town has been shaping landscapes and lives since the company’s inception in 1996. After delivering iconic projects and futuristic developments with world-class amenities, facilities and infrastructure to the scale of ‘a city within a city’ in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore, Bahria Town now comes to Karachi. Here is the complete Master Plan of Bahria Town Karachi:

Bahria Town Today - Newsletter

If you want to Buy/Sell Plot, Bungalow or Apartment in Bahria Town Karachi, Kindly get in touch with CITI Associates at 0300-8299101 or 0321-8299102. You can also email at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

Bahria Town Karachi - Master Plan

Click on the image to view the higher resolution version.

1. Raheel says:

I hope they don’t get law-suited by the landmark owners of Eifel Tower, Taj Mahal, Statue of Liberty. Being a multi-billion dollar organization, you would think they would have the brains to use the word ‘replica’.

• Aamer says:

If they don’t use the world replica, do you think someone will confuse it with the original ? Lols. Nice point though. They should follow the rules

• Inamullah Khan says:

Very well said bro!
      Instead of copying someone’s efforts and building replica, they should think about something new that could be an iconic for this country as well as BT.

2. Dawood says:

Very few 125 sq. yard plots – how are they going to accommodate everyone?

3. salimurrehman says:

asif zardari is partner in bahria town. Bahria Town cannot be developed or peaceful hand over to geniune buyers as long corrupt partners are there. Allottees cannot talk to Bahria Town Customer services Department in karachi, due to FAKE telephone Land lines numbers.Its going to be the BIGGEST FRAUD SCANDAL in this world . ALLAH RAHAM KARAY ,GHAREEB AWAAM PER.I wish to get the BEST ,but above FACTS cannot be IGNORED.

• waheed says:

This is true u cant call . And there is nobody who can confirm that money as been received.I am in canada and tried my best to contact karachi office and its not possible..I paid two instalments and no.confirmation.NO CONTACT EVEN YOU TRY TO CALL THE OFFICE.

• Jawaid says:

I have a 500 sq yds and every time I call I get through. Yes they wont confirm payments for very long time after it is made but I think they are just being careful. Also Waheed if couldn’t confirm first payment why did you pay the second?
        I would be glad if Asif Z was a partner. In Pakistan things only with people with strings get pull through. . .

4. waheed says:

Did somebody tried to call ?I never got any answer.they never answer. Pls I will suggest dont pay instalment if u dont get any receipt or confirmation from BT.I tried many times to call but no answer.

IS SOMEONE IN.BAHRIA TOWN READING THIS?

5. farhan tanvir says:

Any one selling 125 sqr plot

6. T M Baig says:

I am trying to email/call BTK head office since one week but in vain.There is no reply to my calls or emails. Can someone please give me the contact number of the BTK finance department.

7. Masoood Shah says:

i have tried hundred times to call but no one to reply it. my cell no is 0333 061 7942 please

8. Masoood Shah says:

i have tried hundred times to call but no one to reply it. my cell no is 0333 961 7942 please.. No repeat. 0333 961 7942

9. Faisal Khan says:

I want to sell 125 sq plot, serious buyers could be contact on this number.03345321742