Bahria Town Karachi – Master Plan 2017

Bahria Town is the force turning the vision of a modern Pakistan into reality. Bahria Town has been shaping landscapes and lives since the company’s inception in 1996. After delivering iconic projects and futuristic developments with world-class amenities, facilities and infrastructure to the scale of ‘a city within a city’ in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore, Bahria Town now comes to Karachi. Here is the complete Master Plan of Bahria Town Karachi:

Bahria Town Today - Newsletter

If you want to Buy/Sell Plot, Bungalow or Apartment in Bahria Town Karachi, Kindly get in touch with CITI Associates at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

1. Raheel says:

I hope they don’t get law-suited by the landmark owners of Eifel Tower, Taj Mahal, Statue of Liberty. Being a multi-billion dollar organization, you would think they would have the brains to use the word ‘replica’.

• Aamer says:

If they don’t use the world replica, do you think someone will confuse it with the original ? Lols. Nice point though. They should follow the rules

• Inamullah Khan says:

Very well said bro!
      Instead of copying someone’s efforts and building replica, they should think about something new that could be an iconic for this country as well as BT.

2. Dawood says:

Very few 125 sq. yard plots – how are they going to accommodate everyone?

3. salimurrehman says:

asif zardari is partner in bahria town. Bahria Town cannot be developed or peaceful hand over to geniune buyers as long corrupt partners are there. Allottees cannot talk to Bahria Town Customer services Department in karachi, due to FAKE telephone Land lines numbers.Its going to be the BIGGEST FRAUD SCANDAL in this world . ALLAH RAHAM KARAY ,GHAREEB AWAAM PER.I wish to get the BEST ,but above FACTS cannot be IGNORED.

• waheed says:

This is true u cant call . And there is nobody who can confirm that money as been received.I am in canada and tried my best to contact karachi office and its not possible..I paid two instalments and no.confirmation.NO CONTACT EVEN YOU TRY TO CALL THE OFFICE.

• Jawaid says:

I have a 500 sq yds and every time I call I get through. Yes they wont confirm payments for very long time after it is made but I think they are just being careful. Also Waheed if couldn’t confirm first payment why did you pay the second?
        I would be glad if Asif Z was a partner. In Pakistan things only with people with strings get pull through. . .

• Usman says:

Send email at Carekhi@Bahriatown.com.pk. they reply within 2 working days.

• Sajjad hashmi says:

Keep patients..this is Bahria Town… I sent my quary in 1st.
          Week of November 2017 to Karachi, Dubai, and personally visited Rawalpindi/Islamabad office but till this moment havnt received any kind of reply. Leave it Allah SubhanAllah Ta’ala.
          GOod Luck my friend.

4. waheed says:

Did somebody tried to call ?I never got any answer.they never answer. Pls I will suggest dont pay instalment if u dont get any receipt or confirmation from BT.I tried many times to call but no answer.

IS SOMEONE IN.BAHRIA TOWN READING THIS?

5. farhan tanvir says:

Any one selling 125 sqr plot

6. T M Baig says:

I am trying to email/call BTK head office since one week but in vain.There is no reply to my calls or emails. Can someone please give me the contact number of the BTK finance department.

7. Masoood Shah says:

i have tried hundred times to call but no one to reply it. my cell no is 0333 061 7942 please

8. Masoood Shah says:

i have tried hundred times to call but no one to reply it. my cell no is 0333 961 7942 please.. No repeat. 0333 961 7942

9. Faisal Khan says:

I want to sell 125 sq plot, serious buyers could be contact on this number.03345321742

10. Johny John says:

any one interested in 500sq plot in precinct 29

11. Sikander Qureshi says:

My email address is siqureshi@hotmail.com

12. Muddasasr Tanvir says:

I have 1 kanal plot for sale in Precinct 9, comes with free randi 😉

13. tahir says:

i am want buy plot precinct no. 10,11,12,15,16,24,25,26,28,and 37 [pl let know] all detail. thank you

• Danish Tahsern says:

I have 6 plots on my name
      125 yards p27 jinah facing corner
      125 Yards p14 jinah back 100 ft Avenue
      125 yards p15a Park facing golden number
      125 yards p15a boulevard school park masjid facing
      250 yards p46 corner canal facing extra land west open k4 facing go kart facing
      250 yards P34 stadium and Eiffel Tower nearest

03230011107
      03067888838

14. Saleem says:

I Want to sell my 250 square yard PLOT in princint 30. Serious buyers may contact on 0333 3523446.

15. Sajjad hashmi says:

I would like to sell my Pricent 1, overseas Block, plot # 271, street 7, plot is 2 side open, plot on the ground, ready for possession & can built immediately, nearby functional mosque, very near to entrance,. Iam the first owner, all dues clear, No brokers please. Asking price is 12.5 million plus 16 paid installment. Documention can complete at Karachi / Islamabad office.

16. MOHAMMAD IRFAN says:

sir i need plote in p12 250sq in 50 and 49 sereies

• Assalam u Alaikum,

we will give you plot in this series
      kindly contact with me on belwo mention details

Thank You.
      Best Regards:
      Hunain Haroon
      03208299124
      CITI Associates

17. naveed iqbal says:

sir, please contact with i m serious buyer 03062201072 naveed iqal

• Sajjad hashmi says:

Dear Naveed…thank you for your email. At the moment iam out of the country, will back in Pakistan Saturday 09 feb 2018. Sure I will be in touch with you then.
      You are in Pakistan or abroad and which city?

Regards and have a nice evening.

18. Atif says:

Anyone knows what precinct will the upcoming balloted homes be assigned to? The balloting that takes place on 10th May 2018. Also any idea on the current price for an unballoted 200sqyds home all paid?

19. ali umair says:

I have 2 plots in Precinct 12 (ali block) 125 yrds. Both plots are very close to park.
    1 plot in Precinct 10 B