Bahria Golf City Karachi – Payment Schedule

Bahria Golf City Karachi – Payment Schedule

1. abid akbar says:

want to buy one 1000 sq yard plot in golf city. please instruct how to proceed

2. Nasir says:

Want to Buy 500Sq Yard plot in Golf City. How i can proceed, please help

3. Faheem says:

Please advise how to get a 500 yard plot in Bahria Karachi Golf City.

Regards,
    Faheem

4. naimat shah says:

i wana buy 500 sq feet .pls give me detail.

5. usman says:

what is the full pries of 500 yard plot in BHRIA TOWN GOLF CITY

6. WAHEED says:

How does the process work and who to contact etc, would appreciate if I could have more infor. Also project exact location .
    Thanks again
    WR

7. navaid says:

Want to buy 500 yard plot.please let us know how to proceed

8. Salim Abdul Sattar says:

I want to know dates of payments for Bahria Golf City.

Please advise me due dates for BGC by email and oblige.

Salim
    Phone 0333 245 2 145

9. Syed says:

I have a plot in DHA City Karachi, its rewarding me a lot in terms of monthly increase in the cost of my plot file. I will request someone to guide me for one more investment in DHA City Karachi or Bahria.

10. Munzir says:

Can I know the status of BTK-CG balloting has been done or not?

11. Syed says:

Dear Hi, I have 4 plots in different place I want to sale or switch in Behria golf city 500 yards plot. I am really interest to purchase in behria golf city 500 yards plot for investment or in future I will build the house for myself.
    I have four plot want to sale and or switch in Behria town in golf city but should be best location.

1)200 & 140 yards plot in Cornish society sector 17-A Scheme 33 Karachi
    2)Government Sindh employees in Meh-ran town 120 yards. Surjani town sector 10/7 120 yards plot. I want to sale and buy or switch in Behria golf city 500 yards plots
    Please email me shahzadbuilder.property@gmail.com or fmmanager.property@gmail.com

12. Mohammad Zohaib says:

Bahria Golf City 500 yards available. West open, Two sides open, Golf side. close to overseas and Golf club house. Contact me on whatsapp for plot number and street number +966569331993. Direct seller.

13. Imran says:

This precinct 20 is in minus 500 sq yard january 26/ 2016 is in minus 550000 to 300000 according to location if any one interested to sale contact me whats app 00966554196123
    I want balloted plot not file as file is more then 7 lacks in minus according to my market research

14. Mohammad Zohaib says:

New launching
    Bahria sports city
    Location inside bahria town karachi. Featuring new international cricket stadium and other sports activities.

250 yds , 500 yds , 1000 yds plots

250 YARDS
    TOTAL PRICE 3650000. DOWN PAYMENT 425000
    PROCESSING FEE 5000 FORM 1000

500 YARDS
    TOTAL PRICE 5,850,000
    DOWN PAYMENT 650,000 PROCESSING FEE 10,000

1000 YARDS
    PRICE 9,270,000
    DOWN PAYMENT 975,000 PROCESSING FEE 15,000

For Bookings and Details .
    Call Mustafa 03422774376

15. Syed says:

I am interest to purchase this plot could you please tell me price how much asking and what is plot number. Could you please send me in what-app 968-95628970. Street 69 but what plot number i am guanine buyer looking for my self to build the house in the future.

Syed Shahzad

16. ASif Rajput says:

Salaam,
    Need to buy a 1000 yards plot. Do you sell only plots or bungalows as well.

Asif

17. Saad says:

Bharia golf city karachi file required. I am a genuine buyer , please whatsapp or contact + 00923215576605

18. Faizan Hashmi says:

Bahria Golf City
    500 yards Plot, aar paar plot (both sides are open)
    Road 22, 60 feet road