Bahria Town Karachi Latest Progress Update – January 2016

Click here to view video in high resolution

Bahria Town is the force turning the vision of a modern Pakistan into reality. Bahria Town has been shaping landscapes and lives since the company’s inception in 1996. After delivering iconic projects and futuristic developments with world-class amenities, facilities and infrastructure to the scale of ‘a city within a city’ in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore, Bahria Town now comes to Karachi.

If you want to Buy/Sell Plot, Bungalow or Apartment in Bahria Town Karachi, Kindly get in touch with CITI Associates at 0300-8299101 or 0321-8299102. You can also email at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

Bahria Town Today - Newsletter

1. qaiser says:

Thanks for your mail with latest update on Bahria , I am surprised that your link takes us to the latest prices date August 2015, kindly review and let me know the latest prices.
    Thanks,

2. Zafar says:

Agreed with Mr. Qaiser.

Please update the latest prices.

Zafar

3. Shakeel says:

yes my self too surprised, kindly update latest price.

4. Mian Munir says:

Hi all. I’m willing to sell my BRAND NEW double story, 15 marla corner house (facing garden) in Bahria Town LAHORE (OVERSEAS BLOCK).
    The house is constructed with high quality materials. The inside of the house is designed and decorated by interior designers. Every room is fitted with split A/C and latest full HD smart LED televisions. For guest entertainment, the house has a cinema and a dining in basement.
    The house is for serious buyer only. Expected price 4 crore Rs. For pictures, contact me on whatsapp or call 00968-99276067

5. SIR,

PLEAS SEND TO THE 2016 LATEST PRICE 5 MARLA FILE BAHRIA KARACHI

• Masoood Shah says:

1.What is latest price of 125 square yard at Bahria town Karachi?i have deposited 4 installments.
      2.the plat numbers are allotted are not?

6. mansab ali says:

if any person baying and salling in bahria town karachi cantact us 00923201469035

7. Danish says:

Bahria Golf City 500 yard 2 side corner West open adjacent lush green area close to main boulevard 120 ft road; Very close to main 120 ft main boulevard; situated on 60 ft Loop road near to street 142; very close to commercial area and close to park; very close single road access from golf city main entrance. Direct seller here. Give your best offer as per key location.
    Contact: 03047779881

8. asad says:

dansih,

can you tell the price of your file? plus let me know how many installment have u paid?

you can email me on asad_091@hotmail.com

9. Masoood Shah says:

What is price of 125 square yard?

10. Mohammad Zohaib says:

Bahria Golf city Karachi. Pure Golf view. 3 side corner. Pure west open. Call or whatsapp on +966569331993 or Mustafa 03422774376

11. Yasir says:

i want to purchase plot 125 yrds, please contact me if any person want to sell their plot….

Please also update me about 125 yrds plots latest price, waiting for response, thanks.

12. Irshad Ahmed Saeed says:

I am looking to buy a 200/250 SQ Yd bahria home / Quid villa in BT Karachi , any one interested to sell , send me details via email . The villa must be physically under construction now , not interested just on file .Provide me location , view and prescient details in which it is located .

Full detail of payment, I am cash buyer, only direct owners to contact , excuse from agents and dealers .

13. SAQIB says:

Bahria Golf city Sell 500 yard Karachi. 2 side corner. Pure west open. with 10 lac ON. 3 installment paid. main boulevard 120 ft road; Very close to main 120 ft main boulevard; situated on 60 ft Loop road near to street 142; very close to commercial area and close to park; very close single road access from golf city main entrance. Direct seller here.

Only interested people contact me. +923312442690

SAQIB

14. Yasir says:

I want to sell my 125 and 250 sq yd plots in precinct 23 and 21 respectively
    Any one interested was app me on this no 00971558157327

• Mohammad Zohaib says:

New launching
      Bahria sports city
      Location inside bahria town karachi. Featuring new international cricket stadium and other sports activities.

250 yds , 500 yds , 1000 yds plots

250 YARDS
      TOTAL PRICE 3650000. DOWN PAYMENT 425000
      PROCESSING FEE 5000 FORM 1000

500 YARDS
      TOTAL PRICE 5,850,000
      DOWN PAYMENT 650,000 PROCESSING FEE 10,000

1000 YARDS
      PRICE 9,270,000
      DOWN PAYMENT 975,000 PROCESSING FEE 15,000

For Bookings and Details .
      Call Mustafa 03422774376

15. Salman says:

When the second balloting is going to be held?

Please inform if anbody knows.

16. Shuja Uddin Ahmed says:

I am looking for 250 sq yds plot or house in Baharia sports city, What is the total price, development timelines and payment schedule.

• Mohammad Zohaib says:

Bahria Town Sports City, Plots available only on down payment

250 sq.yd. Plots
      D. Payment. 431,000/-
      16 Inst. Qtr. 201,875/-
      Total 3,655,000

350 sq.yd. Villas
      D.Payment 1,476,000/-
      12 Inst.Qtr. 1,087,500/-
      Total Price. 14,500,000/-

Contact Mustafa 03422774376

17. munir says:

can you please send information on purchasing 125 yards hime in ali block?

18. Nadeem Qureshi says:

Urgent if any one interested to buy 500 yards Plot Golf city near lake view please call 03003597591 & 03122650415.

Please also call 03003597591 for all BT deals