Bahria Town Karachi Latest Prices – March 2014

Bahria Town Karachi Latest Prices - March 2014

Bahria Town Karachi was the largest ever launching of any Real Estate Project in the history of Pakistan since it starts with client registration process. After the registration of clients, there was ON MonBahria Town Today - Newsletterey started on the slip of PKR 15,000/= and it was traded till PKR. 2,00,000/=. Finally, the slips consolidated it’s position at the level of PKR 1.5 Lacs including the PKR 15,000/= initial amount.

It is one and only of its kind of trading witnessed ever. Almost 10 to 12 times increase in just 2 month time. The best ever ROI in any Real Estate Trading.

If you want to Buy/Sell Plot, Bungalow or Apartment in Bahria Town Karachi, Kindly get in touch with CITI Associates at 0300-8299101 or 0321-8299102. You can also email at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

Bahira Town changed the focus of Realtors already trading in DHA Karachi and other schemes of Karachi. Previously, ROI was calculated on yearly basis and market moves 2 to 3 times in years times and this kind of movement happen only during the best time of Real Estate Cycle (Decade Cycle Theory).

In the slow time or when market follow the bearish trend, market moves only 10% per annum or less than this or even some time negative moves like 10 to 25% decease in years time. All these calculations and assumptions are not workable in Bahria Town Karachi as it is all out of Box.

You may also like to checkout:

All this happened before the booking started for Bahria Town Karachi and now after closing of booking officially (07-02-2014) almost after 40 days there is an official announcement from Bahria Town for balloting that will be held on 23rd March 2014. It is also mentioned that the transfer will be opened from 24th March 2014 and that will start the trading in market for people who are interested in buying and selling of plots and villas in Bahria Town Karachi.

Before this announcement, there was buying and selling witnessed but not much. Price level is increased after the balloting date is announced. Price level almost changed by 50,000/= to 1,50,000/= in different size and type of booked units.

Following are the rates for Bahria Town Karachi Booked Units (Including Token Amount):

Residential Plots:

• 125 Square Yards: PKR 7.25 to 7.50 Lacs
  • 200 Square Yards: PKR 9.50 to 9.75 Lacs

Apartments:

• 2 Bedrooms: PKR 2.66 to 3.00 Lacs
  • 3 Bedrooms: PKR 6.30 to 6.50 Lacs
  • 4 Bedrooms: PKR 8.26 to 8.50 Lacs

These prices are provided by Mr. Muhammad Shafi Jakvani, CEO – CITI Associates. Above mention prices are subject to change any time according to their demand and supply and (ON Money) price can be change either side in the open market, depend on the volatility of the market. And there is no guarantee of any kind of price variation.

Note: Major interest for buying and selling is witnessed in small residential plots and villas. 1000 and 2000 yards residential plots are not traded at this time, plus commercial plots and apartments are also not in high demand.

CITI Associates - Footer

1. Ali says:

Salam
    I have 125 Sq Yrd plot. I am interested to sell. Gone through your quoted rates
    Can you mail me the offer

2. Muhammad Irfan says:

Dear Shafi Sir hoshang perl and opal 225 toady how much market rate buying and selling rate till me and this projects booking how many time after will be started this project price now very low so that is goving up or no please full guide me ?

3. Farooq says:

I have booked below and wanna sell.

1- Home 125 Sq Yard
    2- Home 200 Sq Yard
    3- Home 200 Sq Yard
    4- Residential Plot 500 Sq Yard
    5- Home 200 Sq Yard (Over Seas Block)

Offer please, mention your email in post so that I could contact;

4. Muhammad Imran says:

AOA, I want to sell 2 x booking of 500 Sq Yds and one booking registrtion of 250 yds contact 03327893856

5. Waleed says:

1. Home 200 Sq Yard
    2. Residential Plot 250 Sq Yard

Corner, West-open, Wide Road, Garden Facing.
    Give your OFFER; Contact through Email & Leave Your Email in the post.

6. Alis says:

500 Sq. Yard residential plot is available for sale in BTk.

7. niaz ahmed says:

Dears all’
    I need a furnished small home in islam abd behria town

8. shahbaz rauf khan says:

I HAVE 125 Sq yard commercial plot
    PL QUATE YOURS OFFER THROUGH E MAIL

• zahed says:

slm pls call me on my number i am interested in 5m commercial,urgent.on above number.im in multan.thank u.pls note my no. again.03046406878

9. Shahif says:

anyone wanna sell 200 yard house or any plot send email at shahid_008@hotmail.com

10. Muhammad Ahmed says:

1. 500 yrds plot
    2. 200 yrds Vila
    In bahria town Karachi

13. Salman says:

i want to sell 125 sqy plot @ Rs.415,000. please contact at 0310-2417543

14. shah says:

I have a 125sqr yard residential plot whats the rate of my plot.

15. shah says:

I have a 125sqr yard residential plot whats the rate of my plot.

16. Jamal Shah says:

I am successful for getting 125 yrd residential plot. Now I am outside Karachi, i mean in Islamabad. What would be the process of file transfer or paying fees etc. Is it possible in Pindi or Islamabad offices or online???

17. Muhammad Naveed says:

I have 2 confirmed plots of 125 Yards and I would like to sale:

in Each plot 15000+150000+150000= 315000 will be reduced from the total value of the plot. On amount requested on top of above for each plot is PKR300,000.

Any real buyer please email me ASAP !

18. Ahmed Memon says:

If any one has 500 syd plot in Overseas block, contact me at memonahmed16@gmail.com

19. Muhammad Ahmed says:

req btk125 on cash deal message me at 0321-2288667

20. Faisal Shamim says:

AOA.

I have two successful BTK Plots for 125 Sq Yd . Demand 3,50,000 and 250 Sq Yad Demand 6,50,000

Just drop your offers at with your complete contact details!

You can also contact at 0334-3645956

Thanks & Regards,

Faisal Shamim

21. Syed Mansoor Shah says:

I have 1 confirmed plot of 125 Sq. Yards and I would like to sale. My demand is 400,000

Any real buyer please contact 0336-3743348.

22. Kamran says:

Dear Mohammad Shafi …

Can u pls check and confirm the news through ur reliable resources pls That… “Bahria Town Islands City Karachi” is being kept secret and will come up suddenly and will be sold to special people as most of the investors would have invested every single penny in the existing projects…. pls check it up bro… so we can be prepared for that in time…

23. Muhammad Ahmed says:

required bahria town karachi plot 125 message me your reasonable offer at 0321-2288667

• Faisal Shamim says:

AOA.

I have two sucucessful BTK Plots for 125 Sq Yd . Demand

Demand 325,000/- Final and 250 Sq Yad Demand 6,00,000

Only Serious Buyers Just drop your offers at with your complete contact details!

You can also contact at 0334-3645956

Thanks & Regards,

Faisal Shamim

• I HAVE ONE PLOT OF 125 SQ/YD. I HAVE PAID 16500/=RS. MY DEMAND IS 03 LAC ONLY.
      THANKS,
      BEST REGARDS.
      MANZER ALAM.
      07/4/2014

24. Shahid Javaid says:

I have 2 plots of 125 sq yds,
    kindly advise how i can sell them and what work/formality is required before i can sell the plots,what is the current price.

25. shoaib says:

Dear all
    I have 2 plots of 125 sq yds,
    Please quote me your offer on my email.

shuaibks@gmail.com
    thx.

26. Altaf says:

I have two 250 yard residential plots (corner + west open). Please send your offers along with your email and phone number to my email address.

27. Muhammad Ahmed says:

required bahria town karachi plot 125 message me your offer at 0321-2288667

28. RIZWAN RASHEED says:

TO SHAHID JAVAID,

IAM INTERESTED IN YOUR PLOTS.WHAT IS YOUR DEMAND.
    KINDLY EMAIL ME WITH COMPLETE DETAIL
    rizwan.rasheed@hotmail.com

29. RIZWAN RASHEED says:

TO FAISAL SHAMIM,

IAM INTERESTED IN YOUR PLOTS.WHAT IS YOUR DEMAND.
    KINDLY EMAIL ME WITH COMPLETE DETAIL ITS URGENT.
    rizwan.rasheed@hotmail.com

• Shahid Javaid says:

Dear Rizwan,

I do not know the exact price, but what from net come to know is its between 3.5 to 4 lacs.. but tell me first what i have to do regarding paper work before the plots are sell able

30. RIZWAN RASHEED says:

DEAR SHAHID,

FOR THE TRANSFER PROCESS OF PLOTS FOLLOW THIS LINK:

31. Naveed says:

AoA.

Following properties are being offered for sale in Bahria town Karachi;-

1) 1000 sq.yds plot— selling price Rs 1,200,000 /=
    2) 500 sq.yds plot — Selling Price Rs 800,000 /=
    3) 200 sq.yd. Home— Selling Price Rs 1,200,000 /=
    4) 02 Bed Apartment—selling price Rs 650,000 /=
    5) 04 Bed apartment— selling price Rs 1,500,000.
    6) 250 sq.yd plot in Overseas Block.— offers expected

33. Muhammad Ahmed says:

bahria karachi 125yrd reqd inbox me your demand or message me at 03212288667

34. Faisal Shamim says:

AOA,
    I have two successful BTK Plots for 125 Sq Yd . Demand

Demand 325,000/- Final and 250 Sq Yad Demand 6,00,000

You can also contact at 0334-3645956 .

Thanks & Regards,

Faisal Shamim

35. Faisal Shamim says:

AOA.

I have two sucucessful BTK Plots for 125 Sq Yd . Demand

Demand 325,000/- Final and 250 Sq Yad Demand 6,00,000

Final for 125 Sq Yrd is 3.25lac as 310 is already PAID and remaining Installment amount in 14,15000.

You can also contact at 0334-3645956 .

Thanks & Regards,

Give Your Offer
    at: fewlines@gmail.com

37. mehdi says:

I HAVE ONE 125SQYRD AND I WANT TO SELL…anyone wants to buy
    0971555382133

38. Sajjad Hashmi says:

Hi everybody… Why no body is talking about overseas block. Its very strange.
    Can someone give some details about overseas property as i have booked on first come first serve basis and pad in usdollars 3335/- for 250 yds with option of corner……thanks in advance for comments.

• Ahmed Memon says:

Salams:

Yes, I agree with Mr. Hashmi in regards to Overseas. I hope/wish that Bahria should post some thing about Overseas block.

If any one want to switch to 250 from 500 syd, please let me know.

39. A. Ahmed says:

500 sq yard plots for sale in BTK . Send your offer
    Ahmed

• Babar says:

I am interested in 500 yards btk. Please be reasonable in your demand, only serious seller. Don’t quote me your fantasy demand, you know nobody would give you that money. Text me your demand.

03002105785

40. YASIR says:

I have 250 Sq Yards Plot in Bahria Town Karachi. I want to sell. pls send your offers to yasir2710@gmail.com

YASIR

41. shoaib says:

125 res plot demand 400,000/ if anyone interested call me at 001403-466-7704 thx or email me shuaibks@gmail.com

42. Shoeib Hassan says:

I have 125 Sq Yards Plot in Bahria Town Karachi. I want to sell. Demand 2,50000

Contact
    Shoeib.hassan@gmail.com

43. M.Zia says:

Salam,

I have 2 sucucessfull BTK Plots of 125 Sq.Yd .

Urgent to sell …Demand 400,000/Each-

Only Serious Buyers can contact at 0345-3060002.(haq55@hotmail.com)

Regards,

Zia

44. wajahat hussain says:

i need 500 sqyds plot in bahria town karachi

pl contact at my cell no

03219272502

WAJAHAT HUSSAIN

45. Ahmed says:

Dear Admin
    kaya BTK mein plot number waghaira mil chukey hein. agar nai tou phir yeh log corner ya west face kaisey likh rahey hein.
    Mera pass sirf ek 125 wala ballot sey nikla hoa plot ya file keh lein woh hey BTK mein aur agar ap munasib samjhein tou kaya is ki keemat bata saktey hein. Q K letter aya hey k 90,000 jama karao jo merey liye mushkil hey

• Shoaib says:

Salam Bhi jab app booking kerwarahy thy us waqt option per click kerna tha or 10% more pay kerna tha that’s y app ko sale kerna hay tu bataye ga may buy kerlunga shukriya

• Ahmed says:

G Bhai , baichna ka hi soucha hey filhal magar nuqsaan nai uthana chahta, kaya ap bata saktey hou k aj kal kitne mein bik jaya ga

• carlian says:

At least you are being honest. .. Shows you are a good man. Thumbs up and keep it up.

46. Required 125 Yrd Plot In Bharia Town Karachi says:

Salam i need 125 yrd plot in Bharia Town Karachi if any one have please contact me 0333-8287766 also email me imranbashir.87@gmail.com

47. Shahid Javaid says:

I want to sell one 125 Sq yds plot in BTK for Rs.300,000/- (Negotiable)

48. Shahid Javaid says:

I want to sell one 125 Sq yds plot in BTK for Rs.300,000/- (Negotiable)

49. MALIKS says:

i have 125 M plot in BTK PLZ i wana sell pquote your offer plz

50. MALIKS says:

want to sell 125 marla residential plot at BTK

51. wajid says:

i have 2 bed apartment with bTK for sell on very low price .. interested persons cntct me o3322331434

52. shoaib says:

hello everyone i wona sell my 125 yards plot if someone intrested let me know thx. and tell me ur offere..
    shuaibks@gmail.com

53. Hello colleagues, pleasant paragraph and fastidious arguments commented here,
    I am really enjoying by these.

54. Riaz Jaffery says:

HI, I am intrested to buy 200 Villa and 1000 Plot ,
    Please send me email if you want to buy plz mention your rates also,

55. Noman Hussain says:

I wish to sell btk my 125 sq yrds residential plot with 1st+2nd installment paid. Demaind is 365,000.
    If interested, please inbox or contact at 0345-2100668

56. Ali R says:

Salam

I am interested in 200 yards house if anyone wanna to sell 200 yard house send email at sar_282@yahoo.com

57. fahmeeda Azeem Begum says:

Hi,
    I am intersted in 200 yards house if anyone wanna to sell 200 yards house send email . Sweet_door@hotmail.com. Plz compelted Information.How much total amount.

thanks

58. ahmed says:

This is very strange that more than one year has gone but there is no positive flip to BTK, this project is claimed to have done much more than expected but common and small investors are yet to hear any good news or return on their investment. There is no good news on 5 marla plots

59. ahmed says:

Is BTK heading for extremely poor repute and ROI,,,, i think it is going to be end of BTK soon
    Any Comments

60. Ahmed says:

No more installments,,, if we have to weep on decision to invest in BTK, better to weep on less amounts