Bahria Town Karachi – Jobs and Career Opportunities

« Previous Image | Full-Size Image |  Main Gallery Page | Next Image »

Bahria Town Karachi – Jobs and Career Opportunities

1. liaquat ali khan says:

i want to workwith yuour company as transport superviser i hawe so much experience about my job i want to work in karachi i am iving now in rawalpindi my cnc 3740544946761 adres liaquat manzil 443 mahir abad peshawar road rawalpindi thanks a lot GOD BLESS U

2. Nauman says:

I have a diversified experience of 22 years in practical fields, would like to offer myself for a General Manager/ Executive Director role.

3. I want to work as a site inspector as given bellow in your add and as your requirment. I hope you will give me chance to work in further sites

4. Zubair ahmed says:

i wana work with Pakistan’s best group behria i have 12 year experence of managment purchasing department store incharge group leader
    Experence at karachi
    Intrested for nawabshah and karachi also
    Zubair ahmed shaikh
    03008992964

5. Aqkhan says:

What about the jobs in Healthcare???
    The healthcare facilities are the first & main concern in any newly building population project, like BTK.
    Developing hospitals with required infrastructure, dispensaries, pharmacies, labs, medical centers, heath welfare and provision of other medical services to all stakeholders require expert team of qualified & skilled healthcare professionals.
    Proper health planning mandates services of expert healthcare managers & medical team at all levels & all stages.
    Hopefully looking for that regards. Thanks

6. safeer ahmed says:

sir mayn pia mayn as a catering officer retd hoa hoon —mayn pia kay flight kitchen mayn 33 year as a catering officer ka experence rakhta hoon —agar aap mujhay bahria town kay mess mayn kam karnay ka moqa dayn tu mayn INSHA ALLAH ayk acha worker sabit hoon ga —-

7. safeer ahmed says:

sir i m retd catering officer PIA FLIGHT KITCHEN KARACHI AIR PORT —-I WANT WORK AT BAHRIA TOWN MESS OR RESTURENT—MY DATE OF BIRTH 02–10–1958—-I HAVE A 33 YEARS EXPERENCE OF FOOD—IF U LIKE AND HELP ME —

8. Syed Zafar Ali Kazmi says:

Dear Manager,

I would like to offer my services for the position of “Warehouse Manager”, I have applied through website hrd@bahriatown.com.pk, Kindly consider my application.

Syed Zafar Ali Kazmi

9. Mujahida Amin says:

Respected sir I want job with ur company I HV manager front office experience gul Ahmed CEO assistant and dream world event manager plz give me chance to work with ur company thanks Waite ur reply
    Mujahida ameen
    03039085488

10. shoaib raza says:

R/S.
    I had served in a reputed organization for 19 years in logistic branch,i asked by someone to apply as Bahria Town Karachi is offering job opportunities concerned with me,
    1. Procurement Department
    2. Store And Warehouse Department
    i am submitting my request for kind consideration.
    regards

11. Saqib Hussain says:

hi! i want to work with your company as i have a huge experience in office work. I heared that Bahria Town Karachi is offering job opportunities. kindly consider my request, i need job.
    Regards;

12. Saqib Hussain says:

experience of Asst. Admin.
    CSR in Zong Frenchise.
    Telephone operator.
    Quality Checker in Denim.
    Salesman At Imtiaz super market.

13. ABID GHAFOOR says:

hi! i want to work with your company as i have a huge experience in transport /logistc work. I heared that Bahria Town Karachi is offering job opportunities. kindly consider my request, i need job.
    Regards;

14. abid ghafoor says:

AoA

Dear sir
    I had served in a reputed organization for 19 years in Transport dept / logistic branch,i asked by someone to apply as Bahria Town Karachi is offering job opportunities concerned with me,
    i need job transport dept /logidtice

Abid Ghafoor