Bahria Town Karachi – Career Opportunities

Bahria Town Karachi offers a variety of roles, disciplines, functions to satisfy various people, chose one that you want. A team of the most competitive and the innovative keeps you fuelled up with the spirit of winning.

For more updates  or any query, kindly email at bahriatowntoday@gmail.com

Workplace diversity keeps the environment warm, interesting and promotes experiential learning. Grow as fast as you want. Training and development programs for all levels ensure a high professional standard amongst Bahria Town Karachi team.

Above all, Bahria Town Karachi commitment to develop strong truly global businesses is what makes them unique – that’s why they call themselves the ‘local multinational’.

Bahria Town Karachi - Jobs and Career Opportunities

1. Dear sir / madam

i am looking job for bahria town
    my cell no is , 0334 336 8837

• SYED RASHID JAFRI says:

Dear Sir/Madam
      I would like to join Bahria Town HSE Team as a HSE Engineer, at present i am working in saudi Arabia since 17th years.
      I have planing to go back home(pakistan) next month, as per experience and qualification a am assure that i can find suitable place in Bahria Town HSE Team.
      thanks to advise me about next step, where can i found concerned department or address to send my CV.
      Thanks.

2. Ishrat Khan says:

Hello Sir/ Madam. I “m planning to move back to pakistan/Karachi from USA michigan currently I”m working in education as a Center Administrator under federal Govt. federally funded programs Matrix Human services for almost 23 yrs. if any openning available in your orginization based on my education in early childhood head Start and management experience will appreciate I”m also interested to know the prizes of your 2 or three bedroom apartments. what is the down payment and monthly mortgage. Thanking you kindly. Ishrat khan.

3. chandra says:

ill need job also

4. waseem soomro says:

5. waseem soomro says:

ASALAMUALEKUM Respectable sir/mem I am a OT Technician having 15 yrs exp also looking for a job? my cell no 03201819181 & 03337263951

6. Jerry Yin says:

Dear Sirs,

This is Jerry, i am a Chinese and live in China. I know Bahria is an international company, i want to join you for internation sourcing.

I worked in building material field for 5 years in China. I have experience in building materials and know the market in China.

Pls contact with me, i will be a very good souring manager in China for Bahria.

My cell is 0086 158 2552 0615

7. Mahmood says:

Assalamu Alaikum WRWB,

Watched the interview of November 12, 2016 between Salem & Malik Riaz just now. Here is Mahmood with you & by profession I am an Architect. I got the opportunity of working in Pakistan including Northern Areas & Chitral, Kuwait, Saudia, USA & Canada.

Right now I am based in Canada & having experience of more than 30 years in planning, designing, construction, interiors, facade & landscaping. Here is lot of potential to represent Bahria Group to invest in Pakistan under the unique concept & agenda of Malik Riaz.

Thanks & Regards.

8. umair says:

cl me this is memon 03152057539

9. R/Sir,

I am interested to live in Bahria Town Karachi. I am offering my services as security Officer for Security department Bahria Town. Current Experience i am working As a security Officer in the K-Electric Bin Qasim Power Station since last 7 an half years.
    Even i want to buy one reasonable accommodation in the Bahria town for my family.
    I hope you will consider me as a needful person.

10. SALAMUALEKUM Respectable sir/mem I am a Telecom Technician having 13 yrs exp also looking for a job? my cell no 03452022495 & 03212509968

11. Respectable sir/mem I am a Telecom Technician having 13 yrs exp also looking for a job? my cell no 03452022495 & 03212509968