Bahria Heights – 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bahria Town Karachi

Bahria Heights - 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bahria Town Karachi

Bahria Heights, a project located in Bahria Town Karachi, is under construction at a very fast pace. Bahria Heights offers 2 bed apartments and commercial shops.

If you want to Buy/Sell 2 Bed Apartments in Bahria Heights of Bahria Town Karachi, Kindly get in touch with Citi Associates at 0300-8299101 or 0321-8299102. You can also email at

Bahria Heights; this urban living option is first choice for young families, professionals and businessmen aspiring a lifestyle in an established community with all modern amenities available. It features a limited number of two bedroom residential suites with the commercial area on the ground floor, which provides with all the daily necessities within easy reach.

Project Features:

Size: 950 Square Feet
Total Amount: PKR 50 Lacs
Down Payment: PKR 10.5 Lacs
Plan: 12 Quarterly Installments
Processing Fee: PKR 10,000/-

1. Nasr says:

I am intrested to buy a 02 bed rooms flat in Behria Heights,plz let me know whwt i have to do next.Regards.Nasr

2. Mohammad Hassan says:

I am interested in your project 2 Bed Rooms Bahria Heights hence request you to provide a complete relevant information, enabling us to make quick decision. Thanks.

Best regards
    Mohammad Hasan
    Clifton, Block 3

3. Syed Ali Mashhood says:

Dear Sir,

Please tell me the price of two bedroom apartment as interested to buy the same.

Syed Ali

4. ZEE says:

Those who made booking in the initial balloting, when they r gonna get their plot numbers? Will they ever get their plot numbers?

Why Ali block plots are with plot numbers and more price? just to make more money.Same drama as started in Bahria Lahore?

5. S.B.Raza says:

I have booked two awami villas 5 Marla in Bahria Town Rawalpindi year July 2006
    but eight years have been passed I am still waiting for possession. No satisfactory
    reply from management of Bahria Town. How I can believe BTK will deliver
    Bahria Heights within three year. Please Don’t make fool innocent peoples of

6. saghir Memon says:

I am interested to buy 2 bed room apartment .would pls let me know about drawing and lounge etc.

7. ZEE says:

I would like to sell 250 sq yd residential plot in BTK, but I am not in Pakistan currently. My brother has the registration and installment slips and he is also the nominee. Is there any option available to sell the plot without visiting Pak at this time?

8. Tanveer says:

I am looking for 2 files of 250 sq yd in overseas block in Bahria town Karachi.
    If anyone want to sale his plots(especially if anyone from UAE) then please contact me on my mobile or whatsapp or email me.
    Mobile: 00966501178564

9. Tariq says:

Mr. Zee,

Can you drop your contact information if you want to sell 250 sq yd plot.

10. Asif says:

Can any one upload floor plans of these new projects Quaid block 200 sq yards homes and new apartments floor plans.

11. ahmed says:

I am interested to buy 3 bed room apartments, if any one have a file please feel free to contact me.

12. Javed says:

I am looking for 2 bedroom 1100 sf apartments in Bahria Heights in Karachi. Also looking for old 500 yard plots in Bahria Town Karachi. I am in USA and can pay in Dollars.

• mirsaifullah says:

I have plot in tipu sultan society on highway in front of Main gate of malir cantt. karachi.
      the society is well developed and secured with boundary wallsand guards. if interested you may send me directly to my email. I am also in LA California.

13. Javed says:

I forgot to include my email ID. Please email me at

14. nasir says:

15. nasir says:

I am intrested to buy a 2bed rooms flat in Behria Heights,plz tell me what should i do next.Regards

16. nasir says:

I am intrested to buy a 2bed rooms flat in Behria Heights,plz tell me what should i do’

17. Junaid Memon says:

i have some Bahria town Karachi files for sale. u can contact me on my mob no 0335-8467801

18. M. H. Kureshy says:

What is the position of Bahria Town Icon At Clifton. When these apartments will be available for allotment for the the people who have already submitted the initial applications. Thanks.
    M. H. Kureshy

19. Faisal says:

Where i can see the results

20. Raza butt says:

2bed room price 50lac advance payment 10.5 lack. Plus 10rhousand feel rest of the payment in 4year pp

21. ashraf jamal says:

when bahria heights will be ready for possession.

22. Anwar Baig says:

Rqst advise latest price as on Dec 16 re two bed rooms bahria heights Karachi 1100 sqr ft preferably type 1 apt a.would like to pay lumsum total price.Please info if same avlbl and approx possession period.thanks

23. Anwar Baig says:

Dear sir,stl awtg my rqst as mentioned above DTD Dec 28,2016.appreciate early reply.rgds Anwar mob ,03323812875 kindly info thru inbox of mob.again thanks