Bahria Town is the force turning the vision of a modern Pakistan into reality. Bahria Town has been shaping landscapes and lives since the company’s inception in 1996. After delivering iconic projects and futuristic developments with world-class amenities, facilities and infrastructure to the scale of ‘a city within a city’ in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore, Bahria Town now comes to Karachi.
You may also like to checkout:
- Bahria Town Karachi Registration Closing Date Extended Till 28th Feb, 2014
- How To Officially Transfer/Sale Your Bahria Town Karachi Registration Slips
Here are the 15+ Must Read Terms & Conditions of Bahria Town Karachi Registrations:
- Bahria Town Karachi registration does not entitle for any plot.
- Plot number will only be alloted after project launch followed by balloting.
- Remaining Payment will be made according to the installment plan which will be given on booking form at the time of project launch.
- According to the Registration plan, Rs. 5000/- processing fee is non refundable while remaining amount will be credited against the installment plan which will be given on booking form later.
- Booking form will be send to the address of registered members only and they may be given preference for booking within due date.
- Booking of registration will be confirmed through computerized balloting and in case of failure in balloting, deposited amount except the membership fee will be refunded to the members, while no payment will be refundable after booking.
- Non booking of registration within due date, all payments except membership fee will be refundable and for that refund form should be submitted within three months.
- Plot Size, Price Value and other details of Residential Plot / Commercial Plot / House / Apartment will be finalized at the time of booking.
- Project Plans and other features could be changed on technical, legal or any other base.
- This project is a joint venture of “Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd.” and “Group of Investment Konsorcium” .
- One registration form can be used for booking of one property only.
- For the booking of more than one property, separate forms can by used.
- No applicant shall be paid any Interest / Mark up against the paid amount.
- Holder of Open Registration Certificate must get entered his / her name in Bahria Town Karachi office before the closing date mentioned in front of the certificates.
- All Registration / Mutation Charges shall be borne by the allottee along with any government tax in vogue.
- Applications will abide by these terms and conditions in addition to the bye-laws, rules and regulations governing allotment, possession, ownership, construction and transfer of plots, enforced from time to time by Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd. and any other Authority / Department competent to do so.
- In case of any dispute between the application and Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd., the dispute will referred to arbitration of Management Committee of Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd., whose decision shall be final and binding on the parties to the dispute.